Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Closed, moved to speculation

13...Next

Comments

• GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    I really want fairies and werewolves... fingers crossed they come soon
    He just wants to fly!
    Z50HUiO.jpg
  • Gecko420Gecko420 Posts: 245 Member
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    I really want fairies and werewolves... fingers crossed they come soon
    He just wants to fly!
    Z50HUiO.jpg
    Fingers crossed 🤞
    t0j4i8.jpg
  • Gecko420Gecko420 Posts: 245 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    artdeco architecture would be perfect for that, I think. And I would want the Summerdream family to be in the GP world. hehe

@DaWaterRat I think they would need a whole Expansion Pack to be able to introduce a new character mesh for that, but I would DIE for it. Like, a house-elf animated and playable would be amazing. Maybe we could even have hybrids... Like, if an elf marries a regular sim, there's a chance that their son would be a house-elf or something haha.
    The Fae myth isn't just about butterfly winged humans, there's a lot more, and I think plant-sims could fit in this too. Maybe they could introduce fungi-type plant sims, maybe they are more evil, or poisonous, or like the night more, or whatever haha I think that all occults could easily have their own expansion packs.
    Vampires could have a EP with Werewolves, like one needs the other or something.
    Spellcasters could have a whole Hogwarts-styled expansion pack, with a bunch of things to do... Oh... that would be amazing.

I completely agree with every thing you said especially about how vampires and werewolves should have been integrated and called it “vampires and werewolves” same as cats and dogs. Also how spell casters should really have gotten an EP instead of a game pack, makin magic was an expansion pack in the sims 1 so I don’t know why realm of magic wasn’t a full on expansion.
    t0j4i8.jpg
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    Werewolves, Fairies & Genies please.
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Also elves.
    2quwd7.gif

• CladriahCladriah Posts: 69 Member
    > @adamclark83 said:
    > Also elves.

Yes to this.
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey there! FYI: I moved this thread to the Speculation and Rumor section. :)
  • ChocoSulSulChocoSulSul Posts: 182 Member
    I don't want to discourage you but I'm pretty sure we won't host Fairies at a GP . Maybe you see Werewolves but not Fairies. If they are included, it will be like mermaids.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Werewolves, fairies, shapeshifters, genies...
  • ghamrick75ghamrick75 Posts: 134 Member
    edited May 2021
    not a huge fan of fairies but I know people want them... and I guess I get why but still doesn't make me want them any more.
    having said that... if we could have an option for the fairies to be like the fairies in the Pixar cartoon "Onward" (which I know the devs will never have the guts to do) then I would be completely down for it.
    Origin ID: ghamrick75
    (I'm been redoing my gallery stuff so bear with me. FYI: I never use CC on my gallery builds. I rarely use MOO.) I am usually more pleased with my room builds than my lot builds.

“I have never met such weird yet serious and earnest people.” ― Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    I would not mind having fairies, the pictures in the first post look great. But I really hope to see werewolves first.

Somehow I expect the next to be a normal one, not a supernatural. Not every one is into occults so I think they won't release several supernatural GP's in a row. But hopefully more occults will come in their own GP over time.

If it's normal I hope it's hotels.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    They've been hinting on Werewolves lately & the older hints have been Fairies & Generation. So, I think these three will come this year. I do also hope for Hotels as well. Maybe, they'll put Hotel in the Base?