Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Closed, moved to speculation

OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
Post edited by Onverser on

Comments

• PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    I don't care for fairies to be quite honest. But I may be slightly biased because I don't really like occult sims, to begin with. I also don't know what new fairies could possibly bring to the game. When you think of fairies, you usually think of magic and we already have magical occults, spellcasters.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    If I can make fae like in Brian Froud's Faeries - and not just the pixies and elves - then I'll be hyped. (For reference, Brian Froud was the concept designer for Labyrinth and The Dark Crystal.)

Otherwise... eh, I won't say no, but I'm in no hurry either.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    I would love that! <3
    And Horses Unicorns please!! o:)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    Fairies!! Yes, Please!

They are my favorite occult. At least half my sims from Sims 3 were fairies, I just love them so much!!!

Of course, I realize I am probably dreaming, since Werewolves seem to be really popular, but I still hope to get fairies too.
  • CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    I'd actually assume Werewolves first so they can bring more money by connecting it to the Cats and Dogs pack...
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    To be honest I never really thought about fairies. Im more interested in zombies wearwolves and all things apocalyptic. BUT as an occult lover I would welcome fairies with open arms. I would have to think about it I don't have any ideas yet but I'm up for anything.
    I'm hoping if we're lucky we get faries,wearwolves, zombies and happy haunts 😭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • cyberlucy1965cyberlucy1965 Posts: 397 Member
    I don't think it will be the next one quite frankly. I think it will be something like "Eco Living".
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I think an Occult GP may be down the line, but I don't know if fairies will be the ones included into it, though I would not complain! I really like Occult Sims, though I don't play with them as much as I used to a few years back. But every once in a while, I love some supernatural magic in my game (no, not you Spellcasters, stay cool) and I miss the Werewolves from The Sims 3.

I also loved the Witches from The Sims 2, I think they were very well done for the time.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    I would not mind having fairies, the pictures in the first post look great. But I really hope to see werewolves first.

Somehow I expect the next to be a normal one, not a supernatural. Not every one is into occults so I think they won't release several supernatural GP's in a row. But hopefully more occults will come in their own GP over time.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I wouldn't mind seeing Nymphs and other creatures of the forest. Right now I have three Spell casters who are actually suppose to be Nymphs. they live in a Cottage on the country side of Windenburg. Originally they were plantsims, but spellcasters were more better suited.

I'm kind of going in the Tinkerbell direction + Legend of Zelda's Golden Goddesses + Sleeping Beauty's Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather + Greek Goddesses Aphrodite, Artemis, and Athena.
    Amara, Ivy, and Vivian don't control nature, they are Nature.

Amara (Red), is the Lady of Wild Life, Watches over and maintains the whole food chain.
    Ivy (Green), is the Lady of the Forest, From tall redwoods to clovers Ivy takes care of all plants.
    Vivian (Blue) is Lady of the Lake, She maintains the water, and takes care of all aquatic life.

I don't think I' would give them wings tho... although I wonder it would be cool to see them fly... maybe wings would be optional.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Oddly enough I really like the idea of fairies. Yes we have mermaids and vampires and also spellcasters and they all have abilities that are similar... But I would welcome more of that as long as they make it different enough to feel fresh.

Also fairies seems like it would be a lighter version of vampires. More whimsical magic /abilities it could be a lot of fun and enjoyable if done right.

I would welcome either this or werewolves (body hair) genies (more magic I know lol) or fleshed out PlantSims.
  • Pupplylover2883Pupplylover2883 Posts: 25 Member
    fairies would be so fun! i hope it would be like the fairies from the sims 3.
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I would love fairies too. I would love a Supernatural Game Pack with Fairies, Elves, Unicorns, Werewolves, Zombies, and the Ghosts expanded. A hidden fairy world accessible through Sylvan Glade would be perfect!
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I do want fairies - back in TS3 my play was all about putting the pixie in "pixelation". ;)

pyXFpkt.jpg

But I also really like werewolves, and personally would rather have those first.
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    I'd love to see fairies next, I do want there to be a wingless option for them (if that even possible) as for how to make them different to spellcasters, I'm not overly sure. I have heard some internet rumours about werewolves coming sometime this year, but I'm not overly sure.
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    I'm hoping for both faeries and werewolves to come out before they move on to Sims 5. I would love for genies and more occults too, but I need at least faeries and werewolves to not riot.

And faeries can have more nature based spells as opposed to the spells that spellcasters know. I know there's herbio and floralorial or whatever those names are, but there could be more types of nature spells that faeries could do. It doesn't have to be related only to gardening~

They could also have blessings that they give to sims, some trickery magic, and an obsession with shiny things.
  • SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    Like a lot of people here, yes to fairies but yay to werewolves. The only thing is that a werewolves GP would have to connect to cats and dogs either/or/and vampires, whereas fairies is more likely to be a standalone.
    banner.png
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    It's kind of funny cause I'm usually not an occult player at a all but I think after playing with my vampire Sim and her ghost friend I'm definitely into it more.

I'm definitely hoping for more occult/special Sims to play with. Fairies sounds like super fun.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    edited May 2021
    speculation forum dear
    (or perhaps ideas corner?)

but if they go with woody fantasy build theme
    I want hobbit door.

i286823014301253805.jpg

and grass roof texture + overhang like with IL roofs

I find it hard to think of whole pack around fairies though
    for we have plant sims, spellcasters,vampires,aliens,mermaids, elementals...
    which can be used for similar means

at this point it feels more like aesthetic addition unless they get very extra about it
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    Simmingal wrote: »
    speculation forum dear

I want hobbit door.

c79764b68ee2fab2fd352ab47d03e06a_hobbit-door-clipart-clipartxtras_1200-924.jpeg
    i286823014301253805.jpg

at this point it feels more like aesthetic addition unless they get very extra about it

I second wanting hobbit houses <3

Also they had all of those occults in sims 3 as well and still were able to make faeries that were unique from the rest. It's not just aesthetic, it's an entirely different mythological being. I can't make a faerie court with plant sims and spellcasters.
    Like a lot of people here, yes to fairies but yay to werewolves. The only thing is that a werewolves GP would have to connect to cats and dogs either/or/and vampires, whereas fairies is more likely to be a standalone.

Not really. Maybe make a special fighting interaction between werewolves and vampires that triggers if you have both installed, but that's all. For the most part just being able to form packs with other werewolves, have their own physical power perks similar to vampires and get famous, maybe have rival packs fighting over territory, everyone goes hunting for something. In Sims 3 they hunted for gems and collectibles, they could find something else that werewolves can hunt for in Sims 4 that's not killing things.

There's plenty of content that werewolves can have in a standalone pack. And it really doesn't have to be tied into Cats and Dogs. We don't have any wolves in that pack, and you don't need actual wolves to have a werewolf. A scary pack of monsters has nothing to do with a common house dog. xD
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I would love:
    "Pixie Hollow" FAIRIES
    "Bitten" & "Twilight Saga" WEREWOLVES
    "I Dream of Jeannie" & "Aladdin" GENIES
    "Lord of the Rings" ELEVES
    "Hercules & Xena" GREEK MYTHIC CREATURES
  • faeriedustefaerieduste Posts: 44 Member
    I love fairies but I see them coming in an EP like mermaids. Fairies in a farming ep would be amazing!
    Origin ID: faerieduste
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    Sheepiling wrote: »
    speculation forum dear

I want hobbit door.

c79764b68ee2fab2fd352ab47d03e06a_hobbit-door-clipart-clipartxtras_1200-924.jpeg
    i286823014301253805.jpg

I second wanting hobbit houses <3

Also they had all of those occults in sims 3 as well and still were able to make faeries that were unique from the rest. It's not just aesthetic, it's an entirely different mythological being.

I mean more like animations and gameplay wise they could just combine things we already have in game and it'd be 90% of fairy powers already

like obviously you don't have it now since it'd need some serious modding to get one sim do all those animations but technically the animations and gameplay exists its just used for other means

which is why I struggle to see fairies as gp
    sp maybe or on side of ep but gp would need more than just fairies in it I feel
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    I mean more like animations and gameplay wise they could just combine things we already have in game and it'd be 90% of fairy powers already

like obviously you don't have it now since it'd need some serious modding to get one sim do all those animations but technically the animations and gameplay exists its just used for other means

which is why I struggle to see fairies as gp
    sp maybe or on side of ep but gp would need more than just fairies in it I feel

I would be content if faeries came in an expansion pack, though I don't know what type of expansion they'd put them in. I need a game pack for werewolves, though. That's the only one I'll be disappointed about if it doesn't get its own pack.
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    I would love to have both fairies and werewolves, But I also want them to have their own special differences. For fairies it might be fun to give mischievous
    abilities to turn people temporarily in to certain animals or give them animal features like a pig nose. For werewolves, they should follow the phases of the moon, and actually infect and/or kill Sims if cautions are not taken.