Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The ᐯ乇尺ㄚ grand sequel to "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Okay, well, I made some more biscuits yesterday but it was the normal one, but then I added garlic powder as I was inspired by those cheddar bay biscuits I made last week. :D But I forgot to put baking soda so it didn't taste as good as the very first time I made biscuits. :D

Are there any stuff that you guys like to cook? :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    I've been hooked on the Chunky brand. Beef vegetable soup yesterday. Pretty good.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    Yesss!!! i love the chunky soups !! 51RLsK5HofL._SX425_.jpg
    these mighty soups are so yummy
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
    How about Campbell soup tho? Those are awesome!
    832XG3D.gif
    they aren't super common over here xD Heinz is the king of soup in the uk xD i know they do sell campbells soup but ive never actually had any :lol:
    QWO48ni.jpg

edited March 2020
    DeKay wrote: »
    Okay, well, I made some more biscuits yesterday but it was the normal one, but then I added garlic powder as I was inspired by those cheddar bay biscuits I made last week. :D But I forgot to put baking soda so it didn't taste as good as the very first time I made biscuits. :D

Are there any stuff that you guys like to cook? :)

for me its spag bol, and pretty much any pasta xD but i used to make a nice hunters chicken xD

how about you what else do you like cooking ? and boo that these ones didnt turn out as well, those last ones looked delicious <3
    QWO48ni.jpg

I like how now some of my art followers are also doing the painterly, messy style with smudged edges. I wonder if they were influenced by my art style too ever since I started doing that. 😂🤔

For example,
    Before:

After:

And before:

After:
    832XG3D.gif
    I like how now some of my art followers are also doing the painterly, messy style with smudged edges. I wonder if they were influenced by my art style too ever since I started doing that. 😂🤔

For example,
    Before:

After:

And before:

After:

you clearly are an inspiration :') i love seeing your art on here its so beautiful
    QWO48ni.jpg

seriously, im so jealous at how well you draw/paint men. Like i find guys impossible so seeing someone do it so flawlessly amazes me xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

Rainesims wrote: »

For example,
    Before:

After:

And before:

After:

you clearly are an inspiration :') i love seeing your art on here its so beautiful

Aw, thanks. That will be an honor if people are inspired by me.
    seriously, im so jealous at how well you draw/paint men. Like i find guys impossible so seeing someone do it so flawlessly amazes me xD

Haha, just practice! I draw alot of men that I can't draw ladies very well! So I guess it's the same for other artists too.
    832XG3D.gif
    im pretty sure that all the practice in the world could get me on your level xD BUT we do have entirely different styles but for real this is the last male face i drew and its on a velociraptor body... that i had to look up a guide for because i learnt that i couldn't draw dinosaurs that day xD ahah all im saying is that there is a distinct skill level difference xD. but seeing your work does wish that i could do better. so colour me inspired :')

if you dare look into the abyss of subpar art here you go xD

The Luthor Raptor
    HOAoRXG.jpg

Lil scarecrow xD
    dnW4uXA.jpg
    QWO48ni.jpg

im pretty sure that all the practice in the world could get me on your level xD BUT we do have entirely different styles but for real this is the last male face i drew and its on a velociraptor body... that i had to look up a guide for because i learnt that i couldn't draw dinosaurs that day xD ahah all im saying is that there is a distinct skill level difference xD. but seeing your work does wish that i could do better. so colour me inspired :')

if you dare look into the abyss of subpar art here you go xD

The Luthor Raptor
    HOAoRXG.jpg

Lil scarecrow xD
    dnW4uXA.jpg

These are actually really good! I don't know what you are talking about. 😂 And it's okay to use references. I use it for all my drawings.
    832XG3D.gif
    Thankyou youre seriously too kind though :sweat_smile: I wierdly dont do too well with references xD like that raptor was from a kids website and it took literally forever. I have a hard time with it for some unknown reason aha. I struggle with tracing too, i think im broken xD i do love your art though :3
    QWO48ni.jpg

Thankyou youre seriously too kind though :sweat_smile: I wierdly dont do too well with references xD like that raptor was from a kids website and it took literally forever. I have a hard time with it for some unknown reason aha. I struggle with tracing too, i think im broken xD i do love your art though :3

So usually just draw from your imagination? I can't do that. Haha. Using references might be a bit tough but you have to just be patient and just copy what you see. 😅 That's how I draw. Just copy what I see.
    Thanks. 😁
    832XG3D.gif
    edited March 2020
    pretty much xD half of the time i dont even know what im drawing until i've already put pen to paper/ pen to tablet xD
    i think this is the best thing i ever drew from reference but it was like 9 years ago xD
    13615135_200816110319968_4059444653295348486_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=e007fa&_nc_oc=AQnOR7uiQfKtlRIcrsOT5RShS6hFC6HMDYili7ns5hDA4rfG4d1GP758OGQl2GlCVxg&_nc_ht=scontent.fbhx2-1.fna&oh=42beb004d3f74e83213b4e02cbe15f8d&oe=5EFC39AC
    but this not from reference one is my personal fave from my old drawings
    13599822_200816990319880_6671089491873481600_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=e007fa&_nc_oc=AQmWDWce7DefcEHu1IKPDGWCqS0q-5HUube0qgTIURwJzbcmHFjRB957BrPFf4zw4yQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fbhx2-1.fna&oh=85e83f38e1241a625a9b5bab9fcf7ddb&oe=5F01445A

Its weird, because I used to draw from reference more often, I did a lot of comic book based art back in school but i seem to have just lost the ability since then and find it harder than it should be xD but it could be because i dont draw as much as i used to and when i do draw these days its almost always abstract.
    QWO48ni.jpg

edited March 2020
    Okay i apparently lied. i have drawn from reference kinda recently
    although in my defence, does it count as drawing from reference if the models already exist but you're drawing from memory xD

i drew me and my boyfriends world of warcraft characters that we had at the time xD
    UmQ4KUM.jpg
    QWO48ni.jpg

No, it doesn't count as reference if you are drawing from memory.

Also, just note that you can only post here one at a time cuz it's the game rules. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
    ahh darn i got swept up D: mb :o
    QWO48ni.jpg

Haha, it's okay.
    832XG3D.gif
  • LGBTQ_SimmerLGBTQ_Simmer Posts: 15 New Member
    :( oj
    Let me get my inhaler.

Nbmmrmt.jpg

tW4eJBn.jpg

giphy.gif
    832XG3D.gif
    Yeah, this dude is not the most interesting to look at imho. Sorry DeKay.

:O :O But he's pretty. XD
    832XG3D.gif

He reminds me of a teacher I know. Maybe it's the hair or the shape of his face. Or perhaps the smirk. If he started teaching 6s to perform Shakespeare -like that teacher - I'd be really impressed.

He reminds me of a teacher I know. Maybe it's the hair or the shape of his face. Or perhaps the smirk. If he started teaching 6s to perform Shakespeare -like that teacher - I'd be really impressed.

Haha, I see. 😂 He reminds me of myself cuz of the hair and glasses and his awesome music taste. 😜
    832XG3D.gif