February 21 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

How to submit ideas?

SystemSystem Posts: 3,171 Member
This discussion was created from comments split from: Responses on Ideas & Feedback.

Comments

• Amber_S923Amber_S923 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello. I have been a silent simmer since the first The Sims came out and there are very few packs I have not played. This is my first time on the forum, however, and I'm not sure how to submit ideas. I was thinking that it would be really awesome to have a wild animals/ zoo or safari pack. Perhaps mentioning (if approval is granted ) the Irwins. In the pack could be jobs in animal husbandry and veterinary in exotic animals. I have tons if ideas on the game play.
  • KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,026 Member
    Amber_S923 wrote: »
    Hello. I have been a silent simmer since the first The Sims came out and there are very few packs I have not played. This is my first time on the forum, however, and I'm not sure how to submit ideas. I was thinking that it would be really awesome to have a wild animals/ zoo or safari pack. Perhaps mentioning (if approval is granted ) the Irwins. In the pack could be jobs in animal husbandry and veterinary in exotic animals. I have tons if ideas on the game play.

You probably want this reply to be in a game play portion of the forum rather than in the section of the forum that is about the forum. This section would be your best bet: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/TS4-feedback in the "ideas" part. (PS I like your idea.)