The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Kisses

Orchidah1Orchidah1 Posts: 193 Member
VAMPIRE KISSES

If you like reading your stories with atmospheric music, adding to the suspense, this story is for you!! Just head over to my new blog

Please leave a comment let me know what you think :smiley:

Raven Madison, a 16-year-old goth misfit in a town she calls Dullsville has one dream ever since she was in kindergarten - to become a vampire. So when the rumored haunted mansion atop Benson Hill gets inhabitants whom "Dullsvillians" believe to be bloodthirsty vampires, Raven investigates only to be caught in a dreamlike reality that her ambition to become a vampire might be happening after all.

DJ6lw9w.jpg
---

Hi, I'm Orchidah

Straight out of South Africa! I'm the founder and creator of this blog. Besides creating awesome content in Sims 4 (which btw takes out a lot of free time from my everyday life hehe) I'm also a freelance; Graphic Designer, Muralist and Fine Artist. Life is tough in this country I live in...

I'm absolutely and utterly new at posting stories on forums. Please be kind lol! There will still be a lot of mistakes and changes to be made as I go forward. Positive input is always welcome. Besides, maybe there's a good book that you would like me to reenact, let me know I'd like to have a look at it and maybe even get to read some new good books along the way as well.

The main goal here is to enjoy game play while telling stories, the bonus here is you get to read new stories and discover new books that you might think "where have you been all my life!?"

If you enjoy my work, you should definitely join my newsletter not to miss out on new chapters!
( I will be posting new chapters for this story, every month for next few months, some chapters are divided in a Part 1 and Part 2. )
Please help share my stories, share the love, share the enjoyment. I truly appreciate every bit of support shown and given. ;)

Happy Reading!
Post edited by Orchidah1 on

Comments

• Orchidah1Orchidah1 Posts: 193 Member
    edited January 2020

kfq1LPJ.jpg

Synopsis

“I want a relationship I can finally sink my teeth into.”
    ~ Alexander Sterling

A new guy in town. Rumors of vampires. Dangerous first love. This is where it all begins... The mansion on top of Benson Hill has stood empty for years. But one day it seems to be occupied, and its mysterious, handsome inhabitant Alexander Sterling becomes the source of much talk around town. Raven, a vampire-obsessed Goth-girl who has always considered herself an outsider in "Dullsville," is determined to uncover the truth surrounding the secretive Alexander. As she gets to know him, and their spark intensifies, Raven finds herself in some unanticipated situations. Can Alexander make her lifelong dream come true? But love always has its complications - especially when it can only be awakened at nightfall.
    edited January 2020

Chapter 1: Little Monster

dWGPUzC.jpg
    It first happened when I was five. I had just finished coloring in My Kindergarten Book. It was filled with Picasso-like drawings of my mom and dad, an Elmer's-glued, tissue-papered collage, and the answers to questions (favorite color, pets, best friend, etc.) written down by our hundred-year-old teacher, Mrs. Peevish.

9dSQ7on.jpg
    My classmates and I were sitting in a semicircle on the floor in the reading area. "Bradley, what do you want to be when you grow up?" Mrs. Peevish asked after all the other questions had been answered.

6Q5iXrV.jpg
    "A fire fighter!" he shouted.

aKUKmiN.jpg
    "Cindi?" "Uh...a nurse," Cindi Warren whispered meekly.

Mrs. Peevish went through the rest of the class. Police officers. Astronauts. Football players. Finally it was my turn.

1IWkFHt.jpg
    "Raven, what do you want to be when you grow up?" Mrs. Peevish asked, her green eyes staring through me.

I said nothing.

"An actress?"

I shook my head.

"A doctor?"

g6j3IaJ.jpg
    "Nuh, uh," I said.

"A flight attendant?"

EdKhKG3.jpg
    "Yuck!" I replied.

"Then what?" she asked, annoyed.

I thought for a moment. "I want to be..."

KRLY1KR.jpg
    "Yes?"

1fIdQD3.jpg
    "I want to be...a vampire!" I shouted, to the shock and amazement of Mrs. Peevish and my classmates. For a moment I thought she started to laugh; maybe she really did. The children sitting next to me inched away.

I spent most of my childhood watching others inch away.

edited January 2020
    8jiEr51.jpg
    I was conceived on my dad's water bed--or

EXbX3Kd.jpg
    on the rooftop of my mom's college dorm under twinkling stars--

bqEP8RY.jpg
    depending

x0wsEW1.jpg
    on which one of my parents is telling the story.

They were soul mates that couldn't part with the seventies: true love mixed with drugs, some raspberry incense, and the music of the Grateful Dead. A beaded- jeweled, halter-topped, cutoff blue-jeaned, barefooted girl, intertwined with a long-haired, unshaven, Elton John-spectacled, suntanned, leather-vested, bell-bottomed-and-sandaled guy. I think they're lucky I wasn't more eccentric. I could have wanted to be a beaded-haired hippie werewolf! But somehow I became obsessed with vampires.

AYR3ZRr.jpg
    Sarah and Paul Madison became more responsible after my entrance into this world--or I'll rephrase it and say my parents were "less glassy eyed." They sold the Volkswagen flower power van that they were living in and actually started renting property. Our hippie apartment was decorated with 3-D glow-in-the-dark flower posters and orange tubes with a Play-Doh substance that moved on its own-- lava lamps--that you could stare at forever. It was the best time ever.

DJCMxPs.jpg
    The three of us laughed and played Chutes and Ladders and squeezed T(w)inkies between our teeth.

Xx5VgBG.jpg
    mSnhC0E.jpg
    We stayed up late, watching Dracula movies, Dark Shadows with the infamous Barnabas Collins, and Batman on a black-and-white TV we'd received when we opened a bank account.

F0fhoXE.jpg
    GddOGU0.jpg
    I felt secure under the blanket of midnight, rubbing Mom's growing belly, which made noises like the orange lava lamps. I figured she was going to give birth to more moving Play-Doh.

Everything changed when she gave birth to the playdough--

DouwD0G.jpg
    if only it wasn't Play-Doh.

6YP6Lcm.jpg
    She gave birth to

y2SwAza.jpg
    Nerd Boy!

fKjXPoW.jpg
    How could she? How could she destroy all the T(w)inkie nights?

U8Cajrk.jpg
    Now she went to bed early, and that creation that my parents called "Billy" cried and fussed all night. I was suddenly alone. It was Dracula--the Dracula on TV-- that kept me company while Mom slept, Nerd Boy wailed, and Dad changed smelly diapers in the darkness.

SQUqlRs.jpg
    And if that wasn't bad enough, suddenly they sent me to a place that wasn't my apartment, that didn't have wild 3-D flower posters on the walls, but boring collages of kids' handprints.

oAoN7Ao.jpg
    Who decorates around here? I wondered.

UCEHoVe.jpg
    It was overcrowded with Sears catalog girls in frilly dresses and Sears catalog boys in tapered pants and perfectly combed hair. Mom and Dad called it "kindergarten."

Hi4PsKh.jpg
    "They'll be your friends," my mom reassured me, as I clung to her side for dear life. She waved good-bye and blew me kisses as I stood alone beside the matronly Mrs. Peevish, which was as alone as one can get. I watched my mom walk away with Nerd Boy on her hip as she took him back to the place filled with glow-in-the-dark posters, monster movies, and T(w)inkies.

PleAo9S.jpg
    Somehow I made it through the day. Cutting and gluing black paper on black paper,

fgijxP8.jpg
    ypeqLVU.jpg
    finger painting Barbie's lips black,

n2vQlJz.jpg
    and telling the assistant teacher ghost stories, while the Sears catalog kids ran around like they were all cousins at an all-American family picnic.

SPml48z.jpg
    I was even happy to see Nerd Boy when Mom finally came to pick me up.

YidFnvc.jpg
    That night she found me with my lips pressed against the TV screen, trying to kiss Christopher Lee in Horror of Dracula.

lGw4G2C.jpg
    "Raven! What are you doing up so late? You have school tomorrow!"

ME4hBu9.jpg
    "What?" I said. The Hostess cherry pie that I had been eating fell to the floor, and my heart fell with it.

MHYKee5.jpg
    "But I thought it was just the one time?" I said, panicked.

pAuOVBi.jpg
    "Sweet Raven. You have to go every day!"

gcJfXzV.jpg
    TxVlkt5.jpg
    Every day? The words echoed inside my head. It was a life sentence!

CocIKyR.jpg
    That night Nerd Boy couldn't hope to compete with my dramatic wailing and crying.

mM7jSrm.jpg
    As I lay alone in my bed, I prayed for eternal darkness and a sun that never rose.

zfcJvNC.jpg
    Unfortunately the next day I awoke to a blinding light and a monster headache.

h0in3Vi.jpg
    I longed to be around at least one person that I could connect with. But I couldn't find any, at home or school. At home the lava lamps were replaced with Tiffany-style floor lamps, the glow-in-the- dark posters were covered with Laura Ashley wallpaper, and our grainy black-and-white TV was upgraded to a twenty-five-inch color model.

At school instead of singing the songs of Mary Poppins, I whistled the theme to The Exorcist.

A4Z0Te5.jpg
    Halfway through kindergarten I tried to become a vampire. Trevor Mitchell, a perfectly combed blond with weak blue eyes, was my nemesis from the moment I stared him down when he tried to cut in front of me on the slide.

jwUi5cT.jpg
    L6rnDGm.jpg
    He hated me because I was the only kid who wasn't afraid of him. The kids and teachers kissed up to him because his father owned most of the land their houses sat on. Trevor was in a biting phase, not because he wanted to be a vampire like me, but just because he was mean. He had taken pieces of flesh out of everyone but me. And I was starting to get ticked off!

m5oPmSB.jpg
    We were on the playground, standing by the basketball hoop, when I pinched the skin of his puny little arm so hard I thought blood would squirt out. His face turned beet red. I stood motionless and waited.

X9KaK63.jpg
    Trevor's body trembled with anger, and his eyes swelled with vengeance as I mischievously smiled back.

z1TG7Za.jpg
    A7UopSY.jpg
    X1aMFCQ.jpg
    Then he left his dental impressions in my expectant hand.

dIhTZMb.jpg
    JCyRQlR.jpg
    Mrs. Peevish was forced to sit him against the school wall, and I happily danced around the playground, waiting to transform into a vampire bat.

TLyCFvW.jpg
    "That Raven is an odd one," I overheard Mrs. Peevish saying to another teacher as I skipped past the crying Trevor, who was now throwing a fit against the hard blacktop.

YogRLPi.jpg
    I blew him a grateful kiss with my bitten hand.

IrOgCt9.jpg
    I wore my wound proudly as I got on the school swing. I could fly now, right? But I'd need something to take me into warp speed.

FrcIvOW.jpg
    The seat went as high as the top of the fence, but I was aiming for the puffy clouds. The rusty swing started to buckle when I jumped off.

knNu6tM.jpg
    I planned to fly across the playground--all the way to a startled Trevor. Instead I plummeted to the muddy earth, doing further damage to my tooth-marked hand. I cried more from the fact that I didn't possess supernatural powers like my heroes on TV than because of my throbbing flesh.

P2FSZja.jpg
    With my bite trapped under ice, Mrs. Peevish sat me against the wall to rest while the spoiled snot-nosed Trevor was now free to play.

Ti3qj49.jpg
    olGKGM5.jpg
    Avr8HOG.jpg
    He blew me a teasing kiss and said, "Thank you."

tIhBY76.jpg
    nTiCvWN.jpg
    DcxZHFL.jpg
    L9C0U3w.jpg
    I stuck out my tongue and called him a name I had heard a mobster say in The Godfather.

gSsMJNC.jpg
    Mrs. Peevish immediately sent me inside.

U0Ultk3.jpg
    I was sent inside a lot during my childhood recesses...

c3rabeK.jpg
    I was destined to take a recess from recess.

Stay tuned for Chapter 2 ;)
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Orchidah1 wrote: »

VAMPIRE KISSES

If you like reading your stories with atmospheric music, adding to the suspense, this story is for you!! Just head over to my new blog

Raven Madison, a 16-year-old goth misfit in a town she calls Dullsville has one dream ever since she was in kindergarten - to become a vampire. So when the rumored haunted mansion atop Benson Hill gets inhabitants whom "Dullsvillians" believe to be bloodthirsty vampires, Raven investigates only to be caught in a dreamlike reality that her ambition to become a vampire might be happening after all.
    ---

Hi, I'm Orchidah

Straight out of South Africa! I'm the founder and creator of this blog. Besides creating awesome content in Sims 4 (which btw takes out a lot of free time from my everyday life hehe) I'm also a freelance; Graphic Designer, Muralist and Fine Artist. Life is tough in this country I live in...

I'm absolutely and utterly a newbie at this. Please be kind lol! There will still be a lot of mistakes and changes to be made as I go forward. Positive input is always welcome. Besides, maybe there's a good book that you would like me to reenact, let me know I'd like to have a look at it and maybe even get to read some new good books along the way as well.

The main goal here is to enjoy game play while telling stories, the bonus here is you get to read new stories and discover new books that you might think "where have you been all my life!?" This site will host all of my reenacting of books and original stories using Sims 4 for creating scenes. For now I'll kick it off with Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber.

As this blog grows I will slowly start adding my personal builds, contents and original stories. This will eventually become more than a blog, too. I will publish links from other Blogger's Sim Stories I like and interesting books which are good reads.

If you enjoy my work, you should definitely join my newsletter not to miss out on new chapters!
    ( I will be posting new chapters for this story, every month for next few months, some chapters are divided in a Part 1 and Part 2. )
    Please help share my stories, share the love, share the enjoyment. I truly appreciate every bit of support shown and given. ;)

Happy Reading!

You piqued my interest with the title of the post, and carried it with the rest! Will be checking it all out! Love your avi, by the way. Lighting up a smoke with a molotov cocktail is what it suggests to my mind (what happens in the next instant is up to the imagination, but the sheer swagger of it is the takeaway)
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited January 2020
    Orchidah1 wrote: »

Thank you so so much for your comment!! Thank you for acknowledging my avi :D it's my gaming avi with gaming status that always reads: Do not be afraid of what should be afraid of you :p
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Can't wait to read more! I love this so far
    smurfy77 wrote: »
    Can't wait to read more! I love this so far

Thank you for your feedback <3 ! Chapter 2 will be posted here soon :#
    edited January 2020

Chapter 2: Dullsville

D9XDO2p.jpg
    The official welcome sign to my town should read, "Welcome to Dullsville--bigger than a cave, but small enough to feel claustrophobic!"

A population of 8,000 look-a-likes, a weather forecast that's perfectly miserable all year round--sunny--fenced in cookie-cutter houses, and sprawling farmland--that's Dullsville.

ogyeIXE.jpg
    The 8:10 freight train that runs through town separates the wrong side of the tracks from the right side, the cornfields from the golf course, the tractors from the golf carts.

I think the town has it backward. How can land that grows corn and wheat be worth less than land filled with sand traps?

8I1X5y3.jpg
    The hundred-year-old courthouse sits on the town square.

hbLt1YV.jpg
    TbottRY.jpg
    RAh7Rxa.jpg
    I haven't gotten into enough trouble to be dragged there--yet.

Boutiques,

LFEihn0.jpg
    hpTBbVb.jpg
    oFO3fl6.jpg
    SZUq4tF.jpg
    a travel agent,

knBWpfm.jpg
    TtZ3WlZ.jpg
    iX7OYPc.jpg
    a computer store,

cyD8Usz.jpg
    wU1fcot.jpg
    dAWsrMB.jpg
    a florist,

0rByPR4.jpg
    Inwti3p.jpg
    P6MTL8y.jpg
    and a second-run movie theater -

nOA6vbu.jpg
    Y8JGtUg.jpg
    4iILPkQ.jpg
    TFfDDJu.jpg
    all sit happily around the square.

fxCoebc.jpg
    I wish our house could lie on the railroad tracks, on wheels, and carry us out of town, but we're on the right side near the country club. Dullsville.

wYBUQgx.jpg
    The only exciting place is an abandoned mansion an exiled baroness built on top of Benson Hill, where she died in isolation.

I have only one friend in Dullsville--a farm girl, Becky Miller, who is more unpopular than I am. I was in third grade when I officially met her.

edited January 2020
    7bgc287.jpg
    Sitting on the school steps waiting for my mom to pick me up (late as usual) now that she was trying to be a Corporate Cathy, I noticed an impish girl cowering at the bottom of the steps, crying like a baby. She didn't have any friends, since she was shy and lived on the east side of the tracks. She was one of the few farm girls in our school and sat two rows behind me in class.

zOep2Xu.jpg
    "What's wrong?" I asked, feeling sorry for her.

2h51zCd.jpg
    "My mom forgot me!" she hollered, her hands covering her pathetic, wet face.

YNGh176.jpg
    "No, she didn't," I consoled.

iqlwBa1.jpg
    "She's never this late!" she cried.

JU8Cs7e.jpg
    "Maybe she's stuck in traffic."

bxPjI3o.jpg
    "You think so?"

2eJ8y6y.jpg
    "Sure!

ySzuAVJ.jpg
    Or maybe she got a call from one of those nosey sales people that always asks, 'Is your mother home?'"

jnywGNq.jpg
    "Really?"

nFdy8GT.jpg
    "Happens all the time.

woVAchv.jpg
    Or maybe she had to stop for snacks, and there was a long line at 7-Eleven."

LtgcBr3.jpg
    "Would she do that?"

WbbpRyV.jpg
    "Why not, you have to eat, don't you? So never fear. She'll be here."

1SHUvhF.jpg
    And sure enough,

UCOYiOV.jpg
    a blue pickup drove up with one apologetic mother and a friendly, fluffy sheepdog.

cJU3EdH.jpg
    50P4k8h.jpg
    "My mom says you can come over Saturday if it's okay with your parents," Becky said, running back to me.

hHKpOt7.jpg
    No one had ever invited me to their house before. I wasn't shy like Becky but I was just as unpopular. I was always late for school because I overslept, I wore sunglasses in class, and I had opinions, all atypical in Dullsville.

ImTMU7w.jpg
    Becky had a backyard as big as Transylvania--

T12QKbY.jpg
    a great place to hide and play monsters and eat all the fresh apples a growling third- grade stomach could hold. I was the only kid in our class who didn't beat her up, exclude her, or call her names, and I even kicked anyone who tried.

ba4ZqTw.jpg
    She was my three-dimensional shadow. I was her best friend and her bodyguard. And still am.

kkury0g.jpg
    When I wasn't playing with Becky, I spent my time applying black lipstick and nail polish,

ZXkkPMk.jpg
    scuffing my already-worn combat boots,

uMtdkEB.jpg
    and burying my head behind Anne Rice novels.

oZGQYZI.jpg
    I was eleven when our family went to New Orleans for vacation. Mom and Dad wanted to play blackjack on the Flamingo riverboat casino. Nerd Boy wanted to go to the aquarium. But I knew where I was going: I wanted to visit the house of Anne Rice's birth, the historical homes she had restored, and the mansion she now called home.

UZNYI9Y.jpg
    I stood mesmerized outside its iron gate, a Gothic mega- mansion, my mom (my uninvited chaperone) by my side.

e9B5D8f.jpg
    xiPtgKT.jpg
    I could sense ravens flying overhead, even though there probably weren't any. It was a shame I hadn't come at night--it would have been that much more beautiful.

5J8pktR.jpg
    Several girls who looked just like me stood across the street, taking pictures.

RbUWggo.jpg
    I wanted to rush over and say, "Be my friends. We can tour the cemeteries together!" It was the first time in my life I felt like I belonged. I was in the city where they stack coffins on top of one another so you can see them, instead of burying them deep within the earth. There were college guys with two-toned spiky blond hair. Funky people were everywhere, except on Bourbon Street, where the tourists looked like they'd flown in from Dullsville.

Suddenly a limousine pulled around the corner. The blackest limo I had ever seen.

zYzYJ7H.jpg
    The driver, complete with black chauffeur's hat, opened the door, and she stepped out!

aw4dPxr.jpg
    XQ6pgfl.jpg
    I freaked and watched motionless, like time was standing still. Right before my eyes was my idol of all living idols,

A8kMADP.jpg
    Anne Rice!

She glowed like a movie star, a Gothic angel, a heavenly creature. Her long black hair flowed over her shoulders and glistened; she wore a golden headband, a long, flowing silky skirt, and a fabulous vampirish, dark cloak. I was speechless. I thought I might go into shock.

Fortunately my mom's never speechless.

91JNog6.jpg
    "Could my daughter please have your autograph?"

"Sure," the queen of nocturnal adventures sweetly replied.

78ORr5Z.jpg
    I walked toward her, as if my marshmallow legs would melt under the sun at any moment. After she signed a yellow Post-it note my mom found in her purse, the Gothic starlet and I were standing beside each other, smiling, her arm around my waist.

OpuPe2R.jpg
    Anne Rice had agreed to take a picture with me!

I had never smiled like that in my life. She probably smiled like she'd smiled a million times before. A moment she'll never remember, a moment I'll never forget.

xUVJoVc.jpg
    Why didn't I tell her I loved her books? Why didn't I tell her how much she meant to me? That I thought she had a handle on things like no one else did?

oQlytYh.jpg
    PmxNYA9.jpg
    I screamed with excitement for the rest of the day, reenacting the scene over and over for my dad and Nerd Boy at our antique- filled, pastel pink bed-and-breakfast. It was our first day in New Orleans, and I was ready to go home. Who cared about a stupid aquarium, the French Quarter, blues bands, and Mardi Gras beads when I'd just seen a vampire angel?

QpB27de.jpg
    vJ7Z4wK.jpg
    I waited all day to get the film developed, only to find that the picture of me and Anne Rice didn't come out. Sullen, I retreated back to the hotel with my mother.

ZGjhHNG.jpg
    Despite the fact she and I had appeared in photographs separately, could it be possible that the combination of the two vampire-lovers couldn't be captured on film? Or rather it was just a reminder that she was a brilliant bestselling writer, and I was a screamy, dreamy child going through a dark phase.

KLJCcgc.jpg
    Or maybe it was that my mom was a lousy photographer.
    --

Stay tuned for Chapter 3 coming in February. Remember to bookmark this thread not to miss any updates, also if you'd like to follow my news letter not to miss any new chapters you can follow this link here
    edited January 2020

Chapter 3 - Monster Mash (Part 1)

YXg0wej.jpg
    My Sweet Sixteenth birthday. Shouldn't all birthdays be sweet? Why should sixteen be any sweeter? It seemed like a lot of hype to me!

In Dullsville, they celebrate today, my sixteenth birthday, as any other day.

dgJ92V6.jpg
    It all started with Nerd Boy's shouting at me. "Get up, Raven. You don't want to be late. It's time for school!"

1QcIGnA.jpg
    How could two kids come from the same parents and be so different? Maybe there is something to that theory about the mailman. But in Nerd Boy's case my mother must have had an affair with the librarian.

XoR48WY.jpg
    PIxfd8E.jpg
    I dragged myself out of bed and put on a black, cotton sleeveless dress and black hiking boots, and outlined my full lips with black lipstick.

9SvaFAK.jpg
    Two white-flowered cakes, one in the shape of a 1 and the other in the shape of a 6, awaited me on the kitchen table.

I grazed the 6 cake with my index finger and licked the icing off.

7ll2Xdf.jpg
    "Happy birthday!" my mom said, kissing me. "That's for tonight, but you can have this now," she said handing me a package.

NPftWAp.jpg
    "Happy birthday, Rave," my dad said, also giving me a kiss on the cheek.

vZWeK76.jpg
    "I bet you have no idea what you're giving me," I teased my dad as I held the package.

MsTJsKQ.jpg
    "No. But I'm sure it cost a lot."

edited January 2020

CC5Lvek.jpg
    I shook the light package in my hand and heard a rattle. I stared at the Happy Birthday wrapping paper. It could be the keys to a car-- my very own Batmobile! After all, it was my sixteenth birthday.

VbCFc9r.jpg
    "I wanted to buy you something special," my mom said, smiling.

1gc1rcx.jpg
    I ripped the package open excitedly and lifted the jewelry box lid. A string of shiny white pearls stared back at me.

"Every girl should have a pearl necklace for special occasions." My mom gleamed.

R4Ph26q.jpg
    This was my mom's corporate version of hippie love beads. I forced a crooked smile as I tried to hide my disappointment. "Thanks," I said, hugging them both.

kPoCD3C.jpg
    SmMt6m2.jpg
    I began to put the necklace back in the box, but my parents glared at me, so I reluctantly modeled it for them.

"It looks gorgeous on you." My mom glowed.

CsYNFjW.jpg
    "I'll save them for something really special," I replied, putting them back in the box.

SCEnFQd.jpg
    The doorbell rang, and Becky came in with a small black gift bag.

6VEEFho.jpg
    "Happy birthday!" she shouted as we went into the living room.

biGGwxy.jpg
    "Thanks. You didn't have to get me anything."

StSSThn.jpg
    166ZZUC.jpg
    "You say that every year," she teased and handed me the bag. "By the way, I saw a moving van last night outside the Mansion!" she whispered.

hmf2MHR.jpg
    "No way! Someone finally moved in?"

HJMx3hF.jpg
    JCOpMJG.jpg
    "Guess so. But all I saw were the movers carrying in oak desks, grandfather clocks, and huge crates marked 'Soil.' And they have a teenage son."

jHeorY8.jpg
    mPvyKZO.jpg
    "He was probably born wearing khaki pants. And I'm sure his parents are some boring Ivy Leaguers," I replied. "I hope they don't remodel it and chase out all the spiders."

rdQYb1R.jpg
    "Yeah. And tear down the gate and put up a white picket fence." "And a plastic goose on the front lawn."

b85KMX1.jpg
    We both giggled like mad as I stuck my hand into the bag.

4bVws29.jpg
    "I wanted to buy you something special, since you're sixteen."

I pulled out a black leather necklace with a pewter charm. The charm was a bat!

l2LRhuR.jpg
    "I love it!" I screamed, putting it on.

B55K5fS.jpg
    My mom leered at me from the kitchen.

Ax0UolA.jpg
    "Next time we'll give her money," I heard her tell my father.

92vpbBA.jpg
    "Pearls!" I whispered to Becky as we left the house.

To be continued...

Stay tuned for Chapter 3 (Part 2) coming soon. Remember to bookmark this thread not to miss any updates, also if you'd like to follow my news letter not to miss any new chapters you can follow this link here
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited January 2020
    Wow! So glad I found this. I love reading your story on the website. If you want to just save time, just put a link to the story so people can get there (for a full chapter, too).

Your pictures are fabulous!

I'm intrigued by your little vampiress. I'm hoping the teen boy who moved in is Caleb Vatore or another vampire hottie you made yourself! And I love how different she is from her bff but they don't care!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited January 2020
    Wow! So glad I found this. I love reading your story on the website. If you want to just save time, just put a link to the story so people can get there (for a full chapter, too).

Your pictures are fabulous!

I'm intrigued by your little vampiress. I'm hoping the teen boy who moved in is Caleb Vatore or another vampire hottie you made yourself! And I love how different she is from her bff but they don't care!

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you love it :D<3 Ooh the mystery boy moved in recently, I honestly can't wait until it's time to finally introduce him! Raven and Becky differ from each other like night and day and I love that about them too, both outsiders but 100% comfortable with each other they're a perfect match for each other ;) Yeah was thinking from Chapter 3 part 2 I'll only be posting the link with one or two images. I do create more than one post to keep the thread in the loop, until I won't need to anymore :# Thank you so much for following my story <3<3
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Love this story cannot wait to read more! I love your CC!
    smurfy77 wrote: »
    Love this story cannot wait to read more! I love your CC!

@smurfy77 Thank you!! :D<3
    edited February 2020

Chapter 3 - Monster Mash (Part 2)

0WYvCE6.jpg
    I was in gym class wearing a black shirt, shorts, and combat boots instead of the required white-on-white and gym shoes. Really, what's the point? I thought. Does a white ensemble make a student a better athlete?

fcD3TyM.jpg
    "Raven, I don't feel like sending you to the office today. Why don't you just give me a break for once and wear what you're supposed to wear?" Mr. Harris, the gym teacher, whined.

fvYY3Xf.jpg
    "It's my birthday. Maybe you could give me a break this once!"

SJJFG5O.jpg
    He stared at me, not knowing what to say. "Just today," he finally agreed. "And not because it's your birthday, but because I'm not in the mood to send you to the office."

edited February 2020

uKrw1m2.jpg
    Becky and I giggled as we went off toward the bleachers where the class was waiting.

Trevor Mitchell, my kindergarten nemesis, and his shuffling sidekick, Matt Wells, followed us.

4AxTPIP.jpg
    They were perfectly combed, conservative, rich soccer snobs. They knew they were great looking, and it made me sick that they were so cocky.

l9LyhOY.jpg
    tsVmMCu.jpg
    "Sweet sixteen!" Trevor said, obviously having overheard my chat with Mr. Harris. "How lovely! Just ripe for love, don't you think, Matt?" They were close on our heels.

xEc1GUs.jpg
    "Yeah, dude," Matt agreed.

edited February 2020

zw0L7Yv.jpg
    "But maybe there's a reason she doesn't wear white--white is for virgins, right, Raven?"

He was gorgeous, no doubt about it. His blue eyes were beautiful, and his hair looked as perfect as a model's. He had a girl for every day of the week. He was a bad boy, but he was a rich bad boy, which made him very boring.

PhXowKN.jpg
    "Hey, I'm not the one wearing white underwear, am I?" I asked. "You're right--there's a reason I wear black. Maybe you're the one who oughta get out more. "

TZP2bum.jpg
    08b8cn1.jpg
    Becky and I sat on the far end of the bleachers, leaving Trevor and Matt standing on the track.

8b4YQRd.jpg
    "So how are you spending your birthday?" Trevor shouted, sitting with the rest of the class, loud enough for everyone to hear.

zhgn044.jpg
    "You and farmer Becky sitting home on a Friday night, watching Friday the Thirteenth? Maybe placing some personal ads? 'Sixteen- year-old single white monster girl seeks mate to bond with for eternity.'"

g42rp1K.jpg
    The whole class laughed.