Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is TS team improving EP's and GP's?!

2...Next

Comments

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Sad to see not too many chose outdoor retreat. Camping had so much more potential.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Strangerville, Island Living, Get together

The club system needs some more depth and Strangerville would profit from the atmospheric random encounters from Jungle Adventure. They also need to make skills matter more in this one.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I chose Get to Work (the aliens and retail system could be a lot better), Island Living (gets stale very quickly), and City Living (I already love this pack and some improvements to apartments would be great)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    edited January 2020
    Sad to see not too many chose outdoor retreat. Camping had so much more potential.

After I completed the survey, I was reading in the other thread about what could make OR better, and seeing all of what's not in it makes me glad I don't have it because it's missing a lot of things, and I can’t imagine it's much fun as it is. If I did have it, I would have voted for it over Get Together (which was like my wildcard vote). Maybe in the future they will add more activities that fit well both in a camping world and also in a non-camping world.
    Post edited by NationalPokedex on
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Island Living, Outdoor Retreat, and Realm of Magic were my choices.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    Honestly, OR is one of my top choices for a redo. But I chose RoM because, while OR needed more of a tune-up overall, RoM had the most wasted potential.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    I chose these:
    Cats & Dogs (because it's my favorite pack and I'd love it to be even better).
    Get To Work (also one of my favorites and I'd love to have at least one new active career and maybe an overhaul for aliens).
    Parenthood (I'm tired of the same few questions that kids and teens ask over and over again and there's also a lot of other things that need more options).
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    That was undoubtedly the hardest question for me in this survey. If I could, I would have picked all of them and given ideas and suggestions on how to improve every single one, because I can think of at least one thing in every pack that could have been done better. But I narrowed it down to the three that I think need the most work.

Cats and Dogs: Not my least favourite EP, but definitely the one that disappointed me the most. Cats and dogs in this pack perfectly demonstrate what is wrong with the game as a whole: They're nice to look at, but useless. Cats especially are basically moving decoration. You know there's something wrong with your pets expansion when it has more ways for pets to get sick than things to do with them.

Outdoor Retreat: Again, all show and no substance. People say the same about Island Living, but one important difference in my opinion is that you can live in and visit Sulani whenever you want, rather than paying money to get there and then discovering it wasn't even worth it. Granite Falls is a beautiful world that I see too little off in my normal gameplay because there's barely any reason to go there. Turning that sim in a bear costume into an actual bear could already change that.

Realm of Magic: Actually my favourite GP, but that's precisely why I want more of it. More magic, more spells, more out-there stuff, magic for children, being able to live in the realm of magic, etc.

If I could pick a fourth, it would probably be Island Living, for the same reasons that others have stated, but as I said, all of them could use a tweak here and there. Anyway, I'm glad that they made this survey and hopeful that something will come out of it.
  • JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 387 Member
    I chose Island Living, Outdoor Retreat and Dine Out.

Island Living needs more gameplay. I've not played it a lot, but mermaids could use some more...anything, really. Mermaids need some more stuff to make them more than sims with a tail. The world is great, but we need more to do. Maybe a couple of work from home jobs would be good as well.

Outdoor Retreat, it was the first game pack and was good for the time, but it is the perfect example of needing a tune up. A lot of the work went into creating a lot of base level stuff for vacationing, so probably had less resource to do other stuff. Also it was first, so things like cas and bb options have improved so much since then. It has just aged and could use a refresh, like the sims 4 as a whole. Some more tents and outdoor items, better outdoor style cas, could all be good. Maybe add cycle trails or something around Granite Falls too.

Dine Out just needs fixing. Make sims eat slower, order all courses at once, make toddlers work with it. More options for the waiter stations and host stations that work with more build styles. Make it so you can hire friends and family, that would be soo great. Also make it so you can open the restaurant and make money when not there as it never works. I only ever visit restaurants now, order one course as it takes too long otherwise, and mostly use it for two sim dates as there can be issues otherwise. Half of these are bugs and quality of life fixes rather than a tune up, but it needs to be done.