The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lucky's 2 Week Build Challenges

Comments

• SussexCrowSussexCrow Posts: 4 New Member
    Thank you @rosemow ! <3 That was really sweet of you to fix that. I appreciate it ^.^
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,569 Member
    edited May 2020
    Your simversion of the King’s Cross Train station LEGO model is very lovely! @SussexCrow :) You have reflected it so very well! Very nice glass roofing and the clock on the front wall to match the model is great! Very nice stone wall texture. The interior furnishings are very creatively great! The train design is very nice ! Very nice carts to transport luggage. It is very nice that there is a cafe for train travellers to enjoy sitting at the table eating and dining whilst waiting for their train to arrive :)

Welcome also to the forums! You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @SussexCrow - w0w. That build is spectacular. I hope you are a member soon. Gave you an awesome :)

@rosemow Thank you for your lovely comments

Challenge number:
    Origin ID: beckablitz
    Gallery Name & Link: The Fish Shack
    Notes: This restaurant is modelled after a lego kit called The old fishing store. I decided to call it The Fish Shack and make it a restaurant. It gets its name from the giant fish statue (carved by a local Sulani artist) that sits in pride of place in the middle of the dining area.
    Building Tips Feedback Wanted? Yes, please
    Slideshow link: The Fish Shack - A Sulani Restaurant
    Screenshots
    tSxqZPgl.png
    arZCcBVl.jpg
    lCMhwIhl.png

The Fish Shack is a very lovely restaurant for Sulani! @Becka28 :) It reflects the Lego model so very well! The blue exterior colour, and the ship wheel and life ring on walls are just like it! It is very nice that there is both indoors and outdoors deck dining areas. Vdey nice ship wheel area on the front deck. The layout and the furnishing of the interior is lovely! It looks very nice the way that the dining tables and chairs have been placed, and the large fish statue is great in the middle! The candles are pretty on the table tops. Very nice bar area for Sims to enjoy having a drink from the bar.
    It is a very nice restaurant :)
  • luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,761 Member
    edited May 2020

I am now looking at your 'City Life Clearance Store' @beckablitz and I am certain there are plenty of bargains to be found in this store that looks perfect for the City shopping area or even on another map, it may suit the new Eco expansion that we will have soon! I do love the look of the build itself with the great brick with some white panels plus the large billboard signs and the painted garage doors on the back really suit the City vibe we get just looking at this store. I have my builder looking in the door right now and going inside on the right is a dining table and chairs display with matching rug and behind screens are living room chairs both wooden and bright coloured then plenty of china cabinets of different styles and colours, so plenty of choice for customers. A display stand next to the till has some decorative small statues and on the sides of the till area a great selection of table lamps some with candles. Behind on the floor are sets of luggage that can act as modern tables in some different colours. Right in front where you come into the store are some unusual side tables that look like they come from India or some other exotic land, what a good store this is! The front left window display has a very modern sofa and seats on rugs with a matching coffee table, great lights hang overhead that can be bought to match this furniture. Behind hidden by a fancy looking wooden screen is a mixture of furniture and decorative objects including vase, statues, wall art above couches and chairs.
    On the rear wall is the stairs up to the next floor where we find such a variety of furniture, ornaments and some electrical items such as a Sterio, radio and gaming consoles on a modern desk. There are some very nice beds up here including a four poster double bed and some bright coloured beds perfect for teens I think. Anybody could find just what they are looking for as there are shelves and art on the walls, lots of choices of seating and even books and mirrors. Shoppers can wander around this store for hours finding great items for their homes and apartments, plus no need to go find a public bathroom as the store provides two toilets to use. A very good store for the city with a large display on both levels.

Now for some Feedback, ideas and Tips I must say its a great store and I like the feel of the place, there are some changes I would make that includes building with a sim so I could change lights to white, I will add screenshots below. On the front I felt the front needed a low half wall in the brick with an exterior trim under it, I will show in screenshots, plus a square roof trim above the white panels, to give a nicer finish. Inside I think the plush carpet would be rather dirty very quickly and worn in places of constant traffic of customers so I would use ether the City Living 'Heavy Traffic' carpet or 'Basketball Flooring' or the Get to Work Linoleum or any harder wearing floor cover. You could even have areas of different floor covering/carpet in small areas like the window displays. I think you could have added some more rugs around to sell including some small ones that are cheap for those who have low incomes. The only other thing is I thing each toilet/bathroom could be made into two or two one side and the other made into a tiny office for the owner to do the book keeping. Well thats all as I like the store very much, thanks for creating and sharing it here. I hope the screenshots are useful.

Screenshots
    Lights difference each level
    Lb1xrAK.png
    XZvgS2g.png
    8MHuaxg.png
    H5HrLwT.png
    Front of Store Little changes
    QQ3giNs.png
    8ICPlUG.png
    2GwWGCv.png
    tKkHj7R.png
    Floor Dirty Carpet from CL
    9nbmSsX.png
    Basketball Floor from CL
    3iTB3dE.png
    Small Office
    aMGy7iw.png
    Two Toilets
    HTiXlY4.png
    Post edited by luckyheather on
  • AndyMeadesonAndyMeadeson Posts: 25 Member
    Thanks @luckyheather for all of the great feedback about my updown duplex. I especially liked the guidance on changing the lighting and for tips to avoid creating a flickering issue with the MOO. I'll definitely be using these points moving forward in future builds. And thanks, @rosemow for the kind words! :)
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,652 Member
    Challenge number: 9
    Origin ID: AlJay2000
    Gallery Name & Link: A LEGO Replica
    Notes: I went with a nice little modern house I found. I tried to make it as close as possible to the picture, which turned out to be harder than I thought. I did add a back yard because there was extra space on the lot and my brain just can't leave space empty :)
    Building Tips Feedback Wanted? Yes, please
    Slideshow link: LH Two Week Challenge - #9
    Screenshots:
    eTSuxFi.jpg
    IdSCeO2.png
    Interior
    9pewTqd.png
    AjW44gw.png
    mihu6IG.png
    2ANmTEx.png
    A LEGO Replica is a lovely modern home! @AlJay :) You have reflected the LEGO model so very well! It looks just like it! The tree going through the roof is the same! Very nice L shaped stairs! The upper deck bbq, outdoors dining, and living areas are very nice. Very nice interior furnishings, layout, and white wall colour. The study desk nook design is great! The shelving,flower cabinet and items on the desk are great! Very nice fireplace sitting and tv watching areaM and piano in the living room,.Lovely pool and loungers patio! Sims will enjoy relaxing on the loungers poolside having a drink from the drinks tray.
    It is a very nice LEGO model Sims home! :)
    Thank you @rosemow :)
    edited May 2020
    I am now looking at your @221Bcrow 'King's Cross Station' an amazing version an the Lego one, so much more detailed of course and much larger and looks an interesting community lot for our sims to visit. Outside on the left is a outdoors dining area that has a very clever use of the restaurant chef station with fridge, sinks and ice cream maker behind but also near the umbrella tables is a BBQ so people will have a choice of ways to eat here and it looks very realistic and suits the Station very well. Now to enter the front doors and on the left side there is a little shower room and next is the half bathroom with a toilet and sink outside, walking past are a lot of archways and some are very interesting as one has a Magic portal to a magical world and another with a scientists portal invented to open up to an Alien world so you never know who or what may enter into this Station at any given time! or where you can go to from this unique Train Station. Next to these is the train itself with plenty of seating in the carriage for travelers waiting for the train to start on its journey. The train engine looks very realistic at the front and you used objects that I would have not thought of to use, I love how it looks. I was pleased to see a child's toy box on the platform in case any children came to the station with their parents for a visit.
    On the opposite side there are some small shops, one is for clothing where you can chose a new outfit possibly for the Holiday vacation you are about to embark on and next door a book store so you can buy something to read on the train. If you have time to wait for the next train or need a snack to pop in a bag to take with you there is a very nice Cafe on the platform near the book store. The Cafe has tables and chairs so you can sit and watch the hustle and bustle in Kings Cross Station while having a drink and maybe a delicious pastry. There is so much going on to watch including carts of luggage and goods being loaded and unloaded and people coming and going at all hours of the day and possibly some at night. This is a wonderful Station for our sims to visit, thank you creating it for us to enjoy in our games and it looks so much better than the Lego one, thank you.

Now for some Feedback with Tips and ideas you may find useful or not its up to you and I will add some screenshots below. Firstly I think the Station looks very realistic by the way and even more things can be added as I will explain and I took pictures as I went. If you take screenshots in future just Press G on the keyboard to remove the grid and if you need it just press again. I noticed the Lot Traits had Cat Hangout included and no cats objects so I added some outside and inside and I used one archway to hide the litter tray plus cat gym. I checked the build on Night view and found the outside needs lights so in screenshots I showed a way to hide them, I use 'The Subtle Saucer Light' for ceilings and I added them above the front doors and my Tip to hide them inside Column's as I often do to light an exterior well. I found some walls had no wall cover and this sometimes happens when building, it can be a glitch as you add things, so do check all around in and out, I found some front windows had lost the brickwork. Also check all floors as some alcoves including toilets had the basic grey concrete. The Alcoves and toilets needed lights in by the way and I changed the toilets to the unbreakable 'Sweet Escapes Country Toilet' and I changed the sinks on the platform for ones that suited the colour and age of the building I feel, I tried using the shower room for a sink but sim would not use the areas. I love your Train Engine but had the idea to use a real Fire so it has smoke rising and I made it so a sim can go across to light it so I took screenshots. In the carriage I added a 'Plasmatron 3000 Flat Screen' TV made smaller with { on the keyboard, so sims will have a reason to go in and use the carriage. I always think of a way to get sims to use all areas if possible.
    Thank you again for all the work that went into creating this great Station and I hope my tips and ideas are useful to you.

Screenshots
    The Front
    p9FcYf1.png
    Left Dining Area
    0ZIcnyQ.png
    Kid's and Cat items added
    3GJ3dTT.png
    AmWyS3w.png
    LtZrv0O.png
    Front at night with no lights
    NQCAZbx.png
    Above Doors
    pOra7Ch.png
    Hide inside Columns
    WUjqZeY.png
    Ox7ls5X.png
    Alcoves needed Lights
    iEWVIEe.png
    Check walls for wall cover also all floors
    XmXC9TS.png
    Train Engine as it was and how I changed it
    1goteZP.png
    Z5lBbF1.png
    ytWF7XB.png
    cIKi3N0.png
    A TV so sims will use the carriage
    ShUbNuH.png
    The new sink plus another Toy box and a Gnome rushing for the Train
    ZHlV24X.png
    edited May 2020
    My sim and I are having a look at 'The Fish Shack' @beckablitz and I make all lots residential so my sim can get a good look around by the way. It looks really good on the outside with all boxes and fishing basket out the front like the Lego version has and tropical plants, rocks and lights so its lit at all hours. The front steps were gone as there is a glitch sometimes recently even though I added the build while on the lot, the side ones are there and the rear ladder into the water, so I hope they fix that soon. So up the steps (I replaced lol) to see there is some local decorative items including an old ships wheel, by the front door a Menu on the wall so we can see what kind of local foods we can try inside.
    Just inside we find some counters beside a Host station and we look around to see lots of tables and chairs ready for any amount of customers the restaurant can handle even a decent sized party I imagine as there are two chef stations in the good sized kitchen right next to two Waiter stations and a bar to help yourself to a drink before sitting down or while waiting for your meal. Behind the bar are shelves with bottles, barrel and strings of coloured lights and the restaurant has many attractive local decorative objects to admire including the central Fish statue locally carved. On each table a pretty glass lamp with candle inside and local flowers around it, such a nice touch and perfect for a romantic meal for a couple together. Through a large arch are stairs up and three toilets for customers to use and they are nice and clean looking with sinks with mirrors in a row. Upstairs on the first landing is a very nice Tropical fish tank and a lovely plant in the corner, up again to what seems to be a store room for the restaurant. This does have a door to the outside walkway where there is life saver rings and a wooden bench to sit on and look out to the great views of Sulani.
    Out the rear of the restaurant is an attractive area for customers to enjoy sitting and eating in the sun, or relax on the wicker sofa or even have a great time in the Hot Tub with a roof over it and lots of pretty lights all around. Perfect for a party and there are steps up from the water if you arrived on a watercraft of any kind. Its a lovely restaurant and it will by enjoyed by visitors and the locals as well. Thank you for creating it from the Lego image its well done.

Now for some Feedback, Tips and any ideas I have that you may find useful. I remembered that in the Cats and Dogs pack there is an Anchor statue, you could have make a bit smaller and added it to the front as the Lego build has in the image. I noticed that you used some unusual packs for the build so I looked at what was used from them and I see that some only had 1 object from a pack, if that happens to me I try to replace the item with something from the main packs I was using, as using 1 thing may mean a simmer may not have that pack and it loses a download because of it, I hope you get my meaning for example you only used the pots of paint from City Living and you could could have put something in its place instead. Oh I gather you tested the lot a great idea but do check things before uploading as there were empty plates and a pile of unwanted food on the floor. I thought the restaurant inside needed some more colour as it seemed so much brown wood tones, so I added some local rugs under the tables, and as I have a thing for water features I added plants, low fence and some water jets to the central fish statue making it even more of a feature in the room, I hope you like it.
    Now the bathroom I would have added the only unbreakable toilet we have 'Sweet Escapes Country Toilet' that I tend to use on community lots. As there is upper levels I feel they could be more useful by adding objects sims will enjoy such as a Petite wooden 'Get Together' dance floor and a wall speaker or HiFi either on the 1st landing or top floor. The top level I added a toy for children and a darts board for adults just for examples of getting sims to use all of a community lot as I like to do. The rear area I added more places for outdoor dining and a kids toy box to keep the little ones amused. Even though its supposed to be close to the original Lego image I think I would have added items up on the front area such as loungers and a picnic table just for examples. Oh and I forgot to mention it looks nicer if you make the ceiling spot lights smaller by using/pressing { on your keyboard.
    Thank you for creating a lovely restaurant that looks like the Lego image, im certain it will be a very busy lot in Sulani.

Screenshots
    Check areas after testing
    LhFcDPg.png
    Colourful Rugs and Water Feature
    J5BfVAl.png
    H2dl2gH.png
    8AFQOEQ.png
    Dance area
    TUSiXgx.png
    Some Fun objects
    o7LE6TF.png
    More seats and toy box
    03vc1s4.png
    The Anchor that could have been added into the front
    1Qim54P.png
    Some possible objects outside
    mBrQ0NZ.png
    @luckyheather thankyou for the feedback. Not sure why I didn't do the half wall on the front - its something I usually do. I never really think about the lighting and it does make a huge difference. I couldn't remember what flooring I used but when in and looked and realised I had gone with pale gray carpet - I once had it in an apartment and had to hire a heavy duty commercial cleaner to clean it when I left (and I am a very neat single woman) and the carpet still had foot traffic shadow stains. So I do not know what I was (or wasn't thinking there) - normally I use the one that looks like it has a cobwebby pattern on it as it looks like that nasty synthetic carpet that washes clean really easily and is in all our stores and businesses. Thank you for taking time when I know you have a lot going on in your life. The build stuff in eco living looks amazing and as I haven't tackled your hippie commune challenge yet - I would love to do a modern style eco commune.

@aljay I adore the model you found and it looks amazing in your build.
    Thank you @Becka28 :)

Hi @beckablitz :) I am glad my bit of feedback was useful and as I used to work in shops I think it helps me look at shops in a different way. I had fun looking around your store and liked it so much. I have been looking at You Tube videos today and the new Eco pack! we are going to enjoy so much and I will include that in my next challenge. The hippie commune idea sounds brilliant I love that idea using the new pack that even gives me ideas ;) I cant wait to play with all the objects as industrial is one of my faves to build.
    edited May 2020

Hi @AlJay2000 your 'A LEGO Replica' house looks amazing so my sim and I are going for a good look around. Firstly I notice how similar to the original Lego house yours is and how clever you created the surrounds to the windows with square tables and solid benches, you have taught me now! I love the modern front garden leading into the carport under the home that has a sports car, bike and the door into the double bedroom. The double bedroom is so modern and in restful monotones along with brown wooden flooring and beige window blinds, there is beautiful modern art on the wall and the room has a dresser, armchair and wall bookcase. There is a wonderful good sized bathroom with a corner bath, shower and separate room for the toilet in matching colours to the bedroom. There are steps up to the first floor where we find the main doors into the house with seating opposite and close to a desk with a laptop computer and attractive shelves above. On this level is the smart white kitchen with breakfast bar area plus a lovely glass table and chairs where you can look out of large windows while you dine or admire the wall of bubbles display. There is a nice half bathroom next to the kitchen and dining area with a cool drinks tray with glass jug just outside the door.
    We go up the next stairs into the living room where we find a comfortable seating area to watch television and under the wall screen is a modern fireplace with a lovely monotone rug on the brown wooden flooring and above there is glass tiles in the ceiling. The opposite end of the room has musical instruments so you can play piano, violin or guitar to practice these skills or entertain friends. Above the piano on the wall are some colourful modern paintings and a wall bookcase next to a glass door out to the balcony. On the balcony there is a quality BBQ a table with four chairs plus two sofas with a coffee table. The attractive bamboo trees are in a white planter and go up through the oblong hole in the flat roof and are so relaxing watching them in the breeze.
    Around the rear of this modern home we find a very nice swimming pool area that has some loungers to relax on with a table between with a drinks tray, plus a table and chairs with an umbrella over for shade. Lovely planters with lavender plants are nice against the wall and there is a large palm tree swaying in the breeze with a mix of plants at its base as an attractive corner flowerbed. This is a beautiful modern home for a single person or couple, thank you for creating this home for the Lego challenge.

Now for a little Feedback, tips or ideas I have I hope may be useful in future creations. First I am looking with it on night view and I feel that some lights are yellow tinted as I look into the bedroom first, I always build with a sim so I can change all lights to the 3rd white option as the others are blue. I feel that some wall lights were needed by the stairs inside and in the lower bathroom where I would have put one or two on the outside half wall of the shower to light the bath, by the way sometimes I double up on the ceiling saucer lights in large areas. Oh and next to the bath could have done with some decor on the wall possibly one of your pictures or another bubble wall. 1st floor wall lights were needed I feel by the dining table area and behind the half wall behind the microwave it was darker there. A wall light by the desk or desk light would have been nice there plus maybe one by the door above the thermostat. 2nd floor I would have the armchairs closer so it would leave room by the piano for dancing to the music and you could have added some type of radio or speaker for when music is not being played by instrument.
    Outside the pool fits the garden so nicely, it does need some pool lights inside for night swim's and I would have put a Dine out 'little light' on the table, I use those a lot as they have a good light and 1 or 2 more wall lights would light up the back more, and above the lavender I decided to add an unbreakable TV made smaller for entertainment and on the wooden wall above that another Dine out 'Dry Leaf Lattice' wall decoration. Just my ideas as the home is amazing I must say and I love your art you included. I think the step ones in the bedroom I will save for future use and hashtag them of course when I use them. Thank you for this wonderful modern entry to the challenge.

Screenshot
    JiNhBLe.png
    Thank you so much @luckyheather for your very detailed review and helpful feedback :)

Hi @AlJay2000 :) im pleased it was ok and of some use :) as im in some pain the last couple of days and pills make me dopey and fuzzy headed so I hope my writing is ok to understand Lol. Thank you
    edited May 2020
    My creation for the LHtwoweekChall with a Lego build inspiration

Gallery Name: Fizzy Juice Factory
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/427E9A5C9F5211EA87174E0411273BCB?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=luckyheather&max=50&maxis=false
    Notes: As I watched videos today I saw that bottles of juice go off so there are plenty of fridges and a store food display cabinet to keep bottled and canned drinks fresher longer I hope. There are chimneys that will smoke if you add the new Eco Gas fire later.
    Replace the front 3 bins with a Dumpster and the market stall with the Eco one, you could put a ladder up to the flat roof. Add Eco Lifestyle machines/workbenches where the Get to work fake machines are. It could be residential or a Makers Space on the new world June 5th.
    Art is by SurfChicCreation, roseymow and Tiya33

Screenshots
    oLrdsBE.png
    zoRUB2i.png
    WY5jwPN.png
    qLUz5Vq.png
    Ground Level
    O9Rl4lg.png
    6F708CO.png
    KzOpmln.png
    1st Basement
    GARF4kE.png
    oxlxf5Y.png
    keYdgJe.png
    JZ5ttPr.png
    KmkEXuL.png
    iC3M9h5.png
    FMe66eQ.png
    2nd Basement
    3Saory6.png
    gjYISQG.png
    aQXkIuR.png
    3rd Basement
    w1Ti8Pc.png
    Glmf0kA.png
    Overviews
    pcOLPHd.png
    5bIljuG.png
    MWUBXWP.png
    agBIz3v.png
    PqyjJJ7.png
    Inspiration image
    kP9PTcO.jpg
    Challenge number: 5
    Origin ID: beckablitz
    Gallery Name & Link: Rubik's Neon Nightclub

Notes: This is the first time I have ever done a build with a split level floor (to achieve the sunken dance floor and DJ stage. It was a real challenge Thank heavens for youtubers like Kate Emerald and James Turner etc! This was a chance to use all those glowing and neon pieces that I usually avoid. I love that the blade part of the captain sigma swords cycle through the rainbow in live mode. Keeping all the sims off stage was also a challenge (while still allowing walking space for the DJ (there is a lot of black hazard tape fencing on the stage - now only 2 extra sims fit on. It looks realistic that way.

Building Tips Feedback Wanted? Yes, please (I hope you are feeling better - there's no rush). I am having a bit of a building splurge because of ill health and not being allowed at work for over 4 weeks - not the way I really would have liked to get time to build.)
    Slideshow link: Rubik's Neon Nightclub: LH 2 week challenge 5

Screenshots:
    O8GW8j0l.png
    N3nAJpXl.png

@luckyheather I love the fizzy juice factory - it looks like something that would fit so well into EL or become a future community space lot or a wonderful converted residential space in those worlds. Are they actually swimming in a pool of fizzy juice? Or is it meant to be a vat?
    I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been well @luckyheather :( I hope you feel better soon
  • JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    edited May 2020
    Challenge number: 9
    Origin ID: netxpre2
    Gallery Name & Link: Natural n' Modern (I'll have to add link later, it's not working)
    Building Tips Feedback Wanted? Sure!
    Slideshow link: Here
    Screenshots
    vVwGPVL.jpg
    f0KJbeV.png
    Hv8bnqJ.png
    igTnvBe.png
    Fizzy Juice Factory is a great build for the new pack! @luckyheather :) You have reflected the Lego model so very well! It looks just like it! Very nice industrial style exterior design! The roofing is great! Very nice layout and furnishing of each basement level! It is a very detailed build! Each area is designed well, in preparation to use with the pack. It is great there is a gardening level.Very nice indoors pool!Thanks very much for using my art!<3

Rubik’s Neon Nightclub is a lovely 80’s style disco nightclub! @Becka28 :)The cubical exterior design,and the neon colours through the build are very nice! The sunken dance area is great! Sims will enjoy dancing to the Dj booth music. Very nice double bar for Sims to enjoy having a drink.

Natural n' Modern is a lovely and calming home! @JosieAnglin :) It is a very great Sims game version of the Lego model! The exterior design, natural texture, and trees are very nice! Very nice interior open plan layout and furnishings! The green and white colors are very nice. Very nice rooftop yoga and meditation patio.
    edited May 2020
    Thank you @AlJay2000 I am much better but as of yesterday after finishing my build my right wrist and hand are hurting from too much mouse work, it happens now and then :( So my reviews will have to be delayed for a bit.

Thanks @beckablitz its a swimming pool that had dye added to it for fun :) I think swimming in fizzy juice would be too sticky Lol.

Thanks very much @rosemow for your lovely comments about my 'Fizzy Juice Factory' and thanks too for your Art I used in the build.

JosieAnglin @netxpre2 and @beckablitz I will do your reviews/feedback in a day or two as my hand is painful at the moment sorry. Your build's look amazing :) and I have added them to the maxis fave thread already.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top