Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is it possible to have stylized rooms be swimming pools?

I am terrible at landscaping and building cool swimming pools.
heartstopper-couple.gif

Comments

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    Yes, you just save it like you would any other room.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    I am terrible at landscaping and building cool swimming pools.

I was planning to try building that eventually. An indoor swimming pool as a 'stylized' room. :)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

Admiral8Q wrote: »
    I was planning to try building that eventually. An indoor swimming pool as a 'stylized' room. :)

I think if you build a pool inside a room it doesn't save the pool. I know it didn't for me in the penthouse in San Myshuno but that may have been because of it being in an apartment. I'm not 100% sure on that so you may want to double check.

I do know for sure that if you just save a pool shape it does work though. It acts a room itself.

I think if you build a pool inside a room it doesn't save the pool. I know it didn't for me in the penthouse in San Myshuno but that may have been because of it being in an apartment. I'm not 100% sure on that so you may want to double check.

I do know for sure that if you just save a pool shape it does work though. It acts a room itself.

You have me on a challenge here now. I'll test that out. B)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

@SweetieWright_84 No, a pool in a room does not get saved with the room. I tested it. Only on a lot save.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

@SweetieWright_84 No, a pool in a room does not get saved with the room. I tested it. Only on a lot save.

Good to know. Thanks! :)