Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Popularity Contest: What did you vote for?

Comments

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    Grim Reaper; Unsavory Charleton; Agnes Crumplebottom.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Caleb and Morgyn :3
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    It was hard to choose, I choose bella because shes been a huge part of the series since sims 1 , I got to admit I made the goth family life like hell in the sims 1 so I'm nicer to them in the sims 4 😂, cow plant is just brilliant who doesn't like a sim eating plant 😂 and I just love the freezer bunny @EA_Mai
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited January 2020
    Kathykins wrote: »
    I voted Bella and Agnes. Was going to pick the Unsavoury Charlatan, but I thought if we get him, we need burglars to come back too. Its meaningless to me, to have the Unsavoury without regular burglars in the game. I need those back.

@Kathykins Cops too... I remember you could call the police to catch the Unsavory Charlatan.

@Wallsisms4ever @smurfy77 I think summoning the Tragic Clown has to do with the clown painting, but I don't remember.

@Lemon405 I miss Goopy. I hope they add him and his wife/daughter from Barnacle Bay in Sims 4. <3

@EnkiSchmidt But the Unsavory Charlatan had such a unique/well animated animation. The cleptomaniac animation is too simple for him. haha
    Then add the option to fight him and/or call the police. If GTW is installed, the cop that arrives gets chosen from actual existing and marked played police officers. If our sims befriend the Charlatan, they might unlock the option to play a game of skill/chance with him, ask for financial advice and ultimately of course also romance him.

But I loooooove all of your ideas for expanding this character. hehe :3

@mika here it is:
    Also, can we stop for a second to appreciate this romantic masterpiece? Like... Who knew that Unsavory Charlatan & Mrs. Crumplebottom had a thing in someones game?! (Remember: this profanity probably corrupted their game haha).
  • cutefrutypiecutefrutypie Posts: 39 Member
    I chose the Pancakes Family
  • sims2freak737sims2freak737 Posts: 2,543 Member
    I said the Llama, The Tragic Clown and under 'Other' I said the male/female cake dancers from The Sims House Party! I think The Sims 4 is a little too family friendly and I miss when The Sims used to have little snippets of mature or risky content. I found it all part of the charm of the original game.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    For me, it's Other. It's probably the family that I played for most of TS2. I might try to bring them back into my rotation. My rotation is just packed. I don't suffer from a lack of making sims.

They were a fairly ordinary family but I stayed interested in them for a while. It would be nostalgic for me to bring them back. I think they really liked the FreeTime pack. There was also a neighboring family that they interacted with a lot but that weren't playable.

I appreciate the various characters in the lexicon of the series but I often didn't play them. I don't always play "happy little families" but that one is one. Sometimes I do.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    Also, can we stop for a second to appreciate this romantic masterpiece? Like... Who knew that Unsavory Charlatan & Mrs. Crumplebottom had a thing in someones game?! (Remember: this profanity probably corrupted their game haha).

why i keep waiting for purse smacking any second of this tho :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Grim Reaper, Llama & Freezer Bunny.
  • DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    Other, Lana McKinnon and Cassandra Goth
  • bethyGracebethyGrace Posts: 709 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    fa8936e4bd5116ad86675b408e3ff8b45d13f28d.png

I voted Bella Goth, the Landgraabs (they were a lot of fun in the old console Sims games!) And other - Brandi Broke 😁
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    Under the other I chose two as my fav. characters:
    Don Lothario, alone, and Sebastian Santos.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Other (the gay couple from Cats and Dogs)
    I actually found out from AndrewArcade that Mrs. Crumplebottom only hit straight couples in the Sims 2. So interesting mechanics with her as a NPC.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Voted for Agnes Crumplebottom, Olive Specter, and the Grim Reaper.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Caliente, Bella and Grimmy.
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Other, Vlad Vlad Vlad
  • iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    I voted for the Grim Reaper, Tragic Clown, and Agnes Crumplebottom. :)
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    Goths, Calientes, and Landgraabs. My voting for the Landgraabs is funny because I don't like Maxis's Landgraabs. I always create a Malcolm Landgraab based on his appearance in SimCity 3000, and make him take over their house. (And in the case of Nancy Landgraab, the marriage. :lol: )
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Never heard of half these folks before
  • AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    Bella Goth, the Cowplant and the Grim reaper
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I voted for Agnes, Charlatan, and the Matchmaker from S2
    edited January 2020
    @Scobre maybe she's a fujoshi hahahahaha

@Chazzzy which iteration did you start playing?
  • candybootcandyboot Posts: 129 Member
    Bella Goth, the Caliente family, and the grim reaper.
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    This was a difficult one as most of these characters I haven't come across in my game but am intrigued by some of the names. Who is the Unsavoury Charlatan? And the Freezer Bunny?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top