Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Popularity Contest: What did you vote for?

Comments

• AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Grim Reaper, Cow Plant, Llama
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I voted other and went with Mrs Crumplebottom Sims 2 purse smacking all the way.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    Llama & Freezer Bunny of course! :p
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Agnes Crumplebottom. I totally bonded with her in Sims 3.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Bella Goth, Grim Reaper & Agnes Crumplebottom
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,886 Member
    sudden reminder: why didn't I think of hula zombies
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFTCOK4B_kg
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Mrs. Crumplebottom because she hits couples with purses which is just so funny, the llama because of it being a SimCity staple and became a thing with the Sims as well (llama speed), and Pancakes because I'm apart of BobSquad and like him and Boo and Trashy and Boozy from the idle streams and like burning Ewwliza.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    edited January 2020
    I chose Bone Hilda and Cow Plant. I couldn't make my mind on the third one. If I could change my answer it would have been Torch.

And I'm sorry but I hate Unsavory Charlatan. I had forgotten about him and I don't remember what happened with him... it might have been a bug, but I remember I had some huge problems with him and Dina Caliente, so when I saw his name I was like "eurgh not YOU".

//I think I remember now! I thought I'd mess with Dina and let Unsavory Charlatan steal her money, but then for some reason he followed her home from the vacation and he kept visiting her home lot and it was such a pain. However, I googled a bit and it seems it was a bug indeed. I think I got rid of him in the end, but it must have been a traumatic experience since I still feel like this about him :D
    Post edited by haisin on
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    I don't remember anymore? I had a tough time deciding between llama, grimreaper, cowplant and crumplebottom. I have my own favourites too but adding those would have made things even more difficult. I considered adding voidcritters though.
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    I voted for the Grim Reaper, the Pancakes (just Bob, sorry Eliza) and the unsavory charlatan.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    I voted Bella and Agnes. Was going to pick the Unsavoury Charlatan, but I thought if we get him, we need burglars to come back too. Its meaningless to me, to have the Unsavoury without regular burglars in the game. I need those back.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    edited January 2020
    The Grim Reaper. I am indifferent to most of the others and dislike a few (Freezer Bunny and Tragic Clown).
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Bella Goth, Grim Reaper & No Preference because I delete most of the premade sims.
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Just a quick out of the place question, how do I get the tragic clown to show up? I remember I did it back in the day but don't remember now.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited January 2020
    I picked bella goth, cowplant and freezer bunny and I want mrs crumplebottom to return those sims in the sims 4 have it too easy lol
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    I voted llama, Unsavory Charlatan and Grimmy, but I totally overlooked Mrs. Crumplebottom. I would have voted for her instantly if I'd seen her.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited January 2020
    Nikkih wrote: »
    I picked bella goth, cowplant and freezer bunny

These are my favorites as well! It's difficult to choose only 3, but I have a soft spot for Bella Goth, Freezer Bunny is the cutest and the Cow Plant is too much fun (my Sims would probably disagree) :smiley:
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Tragic Clown, Grim Reaper and Cow Plant. I have not actually seen the tragic clown myself, does it really appear and how do you do that?
  • dizzydee_kdizzydee_k Posts: 475 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    I've voted for the Unsavory Charlatan, Agnes Crumplebottom and asked them to focus on adding older/classic premades in-game like they did with Angela and Lilith Pleasant in Britechester.

This
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Other (the gay couple from Cats and Dogs)
  • Lemon405Lemon405 Posts: 163 Member
    Grim Reaper, Agnes Crumplebottom, and Goopy Gilscarbo... because who doesn’t love a Goopy running around in their game? 😂
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    Come to think of it, shouldn't Unsavory Charlatan be easy to add? His shtick is being more like a con artist than a common robber, and that's exactly what the Sims 4 stealing animation is: the target sims gets a hug and the thief gets their money. So basically a role sim like the Tragic Clown who can use Stealing autonomously should give us the Charlatan. Then add the option to fight him and/or call the police. If GTW is installed, the cop that arrives gets chosen from actual existing and marked played police officers. If our sims befriend the Charlatan, they might unlock the option to play a game of skill/chance with him, ask for financial advice and ultimately of course also romance him.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Where is the quiz?
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Bella Goth, Agnes Crumplebottom and The Pancakes.

I actually miss Mrs Crumplebottom. :D
  • xMarianxxMarianx Posts: 74 Member
    I only voted for the Grim Reaper. I don’t care about the others.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top