Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird clothing glitch!

I just created a new couple, and moved them into Sulani. I’ve only recently bought Island Living and Get Together, for a bit of background.

Anyway, I’ve got this odd glitch when the female is wearing her Everyday outfit. I’ve tried a couple of other categories, eg Formal and Warm Weather, and there’s no such glitch. The male is glitch-free as far as I can tell. Is it the top she’s wearing? I’m not using any mods.

n0CrsZE.jpg

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Is the top CC or is it something that came with the game? If it is CC, it might just be the top. To see if this is the case, take her to CAS and change the top to something else, and see if it keeps doing it or not.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,966 Member
    No, it was something that came with the game, one of the stuff packs I think. I did change her outfit in CAS and everything was fine. Just a bit of a shame really as I liked the top!
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    I had something similar happen when I first got and played Island Living - the top like melded into the sim or something. I do not have any CC. It has been a while, but it might have happened after tanning and I think a shower fixed it.