Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hint for cars and farming in Tiny Living trailer?

There might be a hint in the trailer for The Sims 4 Tiny Living Stuff Pack:

When the couple are kissing you can see a TV in the background. In the TV it kinda looks like a car driving on the country side.

But perhaps that’s just me seeing that? What do you see?

Might be a hint for cars and farming coming soon. 🤩

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I saw it too!!! How interesting!!! Though I don't even need hints for it. So far I'm like 97% sure both are coming. Maybe this year! I love catching hints though 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    ...........I don't think so....
  • Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    I agree. I'm still remembering that live stream they did when terrain tools and configurable stairs came out and they very purposefully built a garage. I think they might be planning to release cars in the prepatch that comes before the farming pack? Just my predictions :D
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Paralee wrote: »
    I agree. I'm still remembering that live stream they did when terrain tools and configurable stairs came out and they very purposefully built a garage. I think they might be planning to release cars in the prepatch that comes before the farming pack? Just my predictions :D

Cars so they can add tractors without an angry mob storming EA :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    To me it looks like an explosion. I can't really see a car in there. But fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Lemon405Lemon405 Posts: 163 Member
    Pretty sure the tv car scene has been in game for a while. I’m almost 100% certain they used video captured in Sims3 for the tv shows 😛
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Lol I noticed that too!! The sims tv shows all look like sims 3 which I think is funny. But I think they throw hints in there too. *shrugs*
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited January 2020
    Lemon405 wrote: »
    Pretty sure the tv car scene has been in game for a while. I’m almost 100% certain they used video captured in Sims3 for the tv shows 😛

If it's the one I'm thinking of it sounds like the Downton Abbey Parody that's been on the (I believe) Romance channel since the base game. So definitely not a new hint of any kind.

And yes they do use Sims 3 for all the TV Shows and movies. Which is also not anything new at least some of the TV stations in Sims 3 show Sims 2 footage.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    3KNPen wrote: »
    Lemon405 wrote: »

If it's the one I'm thinking of it sounds like the Downton Abbey Parody that's been on the (I believe) Romance channel since the base game. So definitely not a new hint of any kind.

I agree this is NOT a hint of any kind....
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I hope you are right because I think it is really silly for the Sims to be walking home in all kinds of whether, especially when they are tired why they can't even take a cab or a bus. Yet there is a trolly in Willow creek who ever planned this game was an idiot!
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,672 Member
    I don't really miss cars, teleporting is much more effective anyway :) But if we get cars, I hope we can park in the street. Mostf of my houses have no room for a garage. And how about living in apartments - where to build the garage?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    They need at least public transportations like the LRT, Buses & Taxis.
  • Options
    SpiddermouseSpiddermouse Posts: 23 Member
    I think there was a hint for cars when simguruconor made a tiny home with garage. I suspect that when they add cars it will be like the bikes in university. I hope they will release it as a free update like toddlers, but probably before a pack with additional cars and interactions like a hobby (tinkering)/generations (teach driving) type pack. I'm hoping that they will also make a stuff pack with more garage items and motorcycles.

If they will release a Farming pack this year I suspect the best release date would be just before Spring. Summer could also happen but a Farming pack in Fall or Winter just make less sense to me.
  • Options
    Pupplylover2883Pupplylover2883 Posts: 25 Member
    i would love farming so much! i want cows. i love cows :)
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Lol I noticed that too!! The sims tv shows all look like sims 3 which I think is funny. But I think they throw hints in there too. *shrugs*

Sims 3 videos have Sims 2 sims. I think that they do that is so cool.