Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

who wants wedding stuff this year ?

2...Next

Comments

• friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    not a pack i would went to see i would buy it for the buy build content but would keep my sims single
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    My sims all elope, but if it came with slow dancing and some nice hair and clothes I'd be all for it
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    I might buy this if it comes with stag and hen parties, more wedding outfits, and options for bridal parties such as bridesmaids, the best man and officiant.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    Definitely. I've had to download some custom content to get weddings to look better than in the base game. A choice of dresses for brides (long and short, sleeves or sleeveless, veils) and more than just tuxedos and business suits for the grooms (traditional morning suit with a top hat). Bridesmaids and usher outfits, floral arrangements, disco, hats, venues and "just married" banners.
  • sims2freak737sims2freak737 Posts: 2,543 Member
    This post just made me think of The Sims 2 Celebration Stuff! I think adding more wedding and birthday items would be a great idea! More party items like small piles of gifts, balloons, cakes, streamers, etc.
  • bethyGracebethyGrace Posts: 709 Member
    Me.

I'd love to be able to have a "walk down the aisle" interaction with Mum, Dad, Grandpa or whoever... a "wait under the arch", I'd love Bridesmaids and best men, first dances, speeches, a photographer setup to get some awesome family photos and bridal party photos... toasts and bridal tables - or the ability to assign seats to certain Sims for the duration of the reception...

Honestly though, as a start, I'd just be happy if the guests would actually sit and pay attention to the wedding when it happens. That'd be real nice 😝
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited January 2020
    I think the Sim weddings are already involved enough. Don't need more of anything. And for the love of all that is decent, please don't add in the tackiness that is the "garter toss"! I was horrified when I found out people actually do that.GAG. Anyone tosses something fromundah the dress, I'm dodging.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Ive been wanting a wedding pack for yearssss 😭😭😭
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Not my thing, but I don't object to it for those who would enjoy it, as long as there is a balance of content for male Sims.
    Wedding pack followed by Guy Stuff Pack...more BBQs, Beer, backyard football, option to watch a War Movie channel on TV, more friendly interactions "talk about cars".
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Wedding pack followed by Guy Stuff Pack...more BBQs, Beer, backyard football, option to watch a War Movie channel on TV, more friendly interactions "talk about cars".

I would like that to @Kellogg_J_Kellogg but first we need cars otherwise I'm just gonna think there talking about how don't have them yet
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • candybootcandyboot Posts: 129 Member
    I would love a wedding pack, but I don't trust the gurus to make it right.
    Yes, cars....but only to work on to improve handiness or pimped. They never get driven!
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    I don't. Weddings play an insignificant part in my gameplay. If someone gets married they do it on the spot. Sorry..

This. I've never done a "wedding" in game with guests and all. I doubt I ever will. It's not something I will ever purchase. I know many want it, but it's not something I care about.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    Not my thing, but I don't object to it for those who would enjoy it, as long as there is a balance of content for male Sims.

I would love a male focused stuff pack. Their clothes suck and there aren’t enough hairstyles 😔
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited January 2020
    Not just weddings, but I want an entire game pack that focuses on expanding how parties in general function in our game! We need more birthday party activities too. Also, I'd like to finally see the addition of baby showers and funerals as well (a free patch with working cemeteries would be great to release alongside this pack). Adding in slumber parties for children and teens wouldn't hurt either.

I wouldn't be upset with a whole game pack completely dedicated to expanding and improving the game's party system as a whole.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg