Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Closed.

Comments

• Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Hahahahah well if you see a name you don't recognize, it's someone like Nicolas. FAKE. INVISIBLE.

Oh, well, then I'm going to make sure to have that in mind for next chapter. :smirk:
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    A great chapter as always!
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Oh! I just noticed this!
    Very interesting! Wondering about the tests! Looks like a great team has formed. I laughed at poor Blossons leg being stuck in the sand! 🤣
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Maze-time is not over yet! Will the fresh Spellcasters successfully get out? Or will they end like invisible Nicolas?

Part 4 is out now!

@VanPelt81 @doggers123 @kittymeow @DCJ504 @pammiechick @Queenarella @afai1261 @Irishsong
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Awesome chapter! And I love the cliffhanger! But I'm also curious to see how it goes on :p
    What's behind the door? Maybe they're save in the academy again? Maybe there's a spell that automatically brings all studends back from the maze as soon as it gets dark? ^^

Jeremy is like an energetic puppy :D

And Blossom shows her true face :D Is she nice, is she rude? Is she both? Who knows :p
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I can't wait to meet Whimsy, but this was a good chapter too. I could see Jeremy making strides towards Eliza in the future.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Ohhhh fun!
    Where are they going?

And they’re getting on each other’s nerves. I have a feeling this experience will make them all closer.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    🐸🐸🐸🐸, yesterday I was writing an answer to you and it was almost done but then my computer crashed so I had to put it all down. Okay. Fast again:
    @Queenarella I like your enthusiasm on guessing how it will go further! Keep doing that :D

I has some trouble finding a good character fit for Jeremy but I think I’m on my way. At least, I like him like he is now. Based on his treats, you’ll find him a lot in the kitchen later, but I still also want to do something where you can see he’s actually smart but just enjoying life as a child would do or something.

I think I’m also on my way for other characters but yeah it’s still difficult because I’ve not yet played everyone or not that much. It’ll be alright :)

@Irishsong Well... I’ll give you this already: Whimsy will be present in next part! Hopefully you don’t mind her to be a Dory-like person (the fish from Finding Dory). I think it really suits her. And it makes her even more adorable in my opinion. Already curious? :P

@pammiechick yeah they ineed were getting on each others nerves, and on that crucial moment Jeremy does something like that :”) good thinking, Jeremy. Let’s hope they all end up well in next part!
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    I think Dory would be a fine personality for Whimsy :blush:
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Just realized Fay is from your 100 baby challenge! I do love that to, have I mentioned it?
    Sorry for going of topic.
    Oooh, mystery!
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    @doggers123 Yeah, she is! My 100 baby challenge is on hold until (probably) next summer vacation, because I need to have much time while doing that challenge. Really time-intensive, must say. Glad you noticed and I’m happy to hear you like that challenge ☺️
  • Options
    You're only a click away from figuring out the destination of the door!

Read Chapter 1 - Part 5

@VanPelt81 @doggers123 @kittymeow @DCJ504 @pammiechick @Queenarella @afai1261 @Irishsong
  • Options
    Yay! New chapter! So, Eliza's type is blonde hair? I'm more into dark hair and beards, but variety is the spice of life.

Also, every time Eliza introduces herself, I'm reminded of Hamilton where the three sisters introduce themselves. "Angelica, Eliza, and Peggy!"
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Yeah, the whiter the hair the prettier it is, but that doesn't say anything in this story tho. You can find someone good-looking by seeing them but Eliza is also the person to look deeper than that, and that's where Theo loses at this moment. Besides his good looks it's also clear that Theo is a girl-magnet, loving the attention he gets (it'll be more clear later on, just so you know). That's just disgusting in Eliza's eyes.

I myself in real life am also more into dark hair (not the beards tho, I'm not into beards), but yeah, that's difference :P
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    After the last chapter I want to see Ellie at the bar with Kynon, Jules, & Whimsy and the shenanigans that happen there.
  • Options
    I'm a bit late with reading the chapter but I better put my comments in a spoiler, just in case :)
    The Assignment is so cool! At first it was a bit creepy but the outcome was really cool :o

Oh the friendzone... Even tho the best relationships often start of as friendships :p I don't really understand why some people use the friendzone in such a case tho :# You're attracted to him but friendzone him? Playing hard to get? :sweat_smile: I've never understood that lol

What if Whimsy forgets where they want to meet? :D

Just like Eliza I'm super curious to know everyone else's partner!
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 It's funny you also call Eliza Ellie like Jules does :')

@Queenarella Thank you! I had a hard time designing the boxes. Like, a reeaaaaaal hard time.

Yeah that friendzone-thing was just something like "I need to say something right now to knock him off" and that sounded best xD The thing is, yes, Theo is very attractive, but Eliza really doesn't like that he's making use of his cute face to get the girls. From now on, Theo will be referred as 'girl-magnet'.

Well, I can tell you, Whimsy didn't forget :')

I was a little busy (I have vacation now but somehow it's still busy) but I finally got the next part of chapter 1 finished! Enjoy!
    Chapter 1 - Part 6

I'm not going to tag everyone anymore, hoping you guys have bookmarks. :D
  • Options
    Aw, look at Whimsy being a bright little star! Nice pixie transformation.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    @Irishsong Thank you! I also really like the Pixie-transformation. Took me a while to figure out how to get the wings for the photo without Whimsy having them permanently, because I also want her to be normal most of the time. This Pixie-transformation is still uncontrollable for her and mostly triggered by her emotions.
  • Options
    Loving the interactions between our 4 bar clubbing heroes. Also loving the awkward bathroom guarding that Ellie was inadvertently forced to do while Morg went doo-doo prior to meeting up with the gang.
  • Options
    @pammiechick I just found out Jeremy's everyday pants are gone. He's literally walking in his underwear right now. I don't know what kind of pants he was wearing, and I can't make it out of the pictures from the gallery. What kind of pants can I give him? It's a little weird to have him walking around without pants, right?
  • Options
    Skeilah wrote: »
    @pammiechick I just found out Jeremy's everyday pants are gone. He's literally walking in his underwear right now. I don't know what kind of pants he was wearing, and I can't make it out of the pictures from the gallery. What kind of pants can I give him? It's a little weird to have him walking around without pants, right?

That sounds like a story for Jeremy to tell the next time we see him, perhaps experimenting with magic caused his pants to run away from the school.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Are those his first outfit? I think that’s from a bonus pack. They were gold sequins. 😅 I tried to use all the packs you had but maybe one snuck in
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I wanted to read this chapter like 2 days ago but every time I opened it I got busy with something else :# But now I've got time to read it!

Love the chapter! :)
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Skeilah wrote: »

That sounds like a story for Jeremy to tell the next time we see him, perhaps experimenting with magic caused his pants to run away from the school.

This is something I may actually use someday 😂