Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Closed.

SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
Closed.
koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
Post edited by Skeilah on

Comments

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited May 2020
    schermafbeelding-2020-01-08-om-21-00-23_1_orig.png
    Chapters

CHAPTER 1
    Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7

CHAPTER 2
    Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 |
    Post edited by Skeilah on
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited January 2020
    Great first chapter, very mysterious how Eliza got that message! I absolutely love Kengo. 😆

Theo looks so cute in the uniform!!
    Post edited by kittymeow on
    @kittymeow I was actually thinking for a second to add Kengo to the academy and then they're both like "huh what are you doing here????" but I decided not to because I didn't made Kengo myself and I don't want to 'make up' a life story for him.
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    The first chapter is great! Mysterious. Can’t wait to read more :love:
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Skeilah wrote: »
    @kittymeow I was actually thinking for a second to add Kengo to the academy and then they're both like "huh what are you doing here????" but I decided not to because I didn't made Kengo myself and I don't want to 'make up' a life story for him.

I would love to see more of him but I'm guessing there won't be anymore?? :D
    Just realised I called Theo, Felix. Not sure what that is about. 😂
    @Queenarella Thank you!

@kittymeow He’ll come back for sure, but I don’t know how long it will take ;p And yeah I figured that Felix must have been Theo, hahahahaha. Just a little braincrash, nothing special 😂
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I really liked the first chapter and will be looking forward to more! I like your writing, it has a good pace. I'm so used to reading from third person and writing that way that it took me a while to get used to first person.

I liked the tornado! That was super clever!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Introducing everyone is going to take a while... Sorry if you're sim is not yet in the story. He or she will get his or her turn ^^ Hope you enjoy part 2!

Chapter 1 - Part 2

@VanPelt81 @doggers123 @kittymeow @DCJ504 @pammiechick @Queenarella @afai1261 @Irishsong
    Great chapter!

I would freak out if a stranger ran their hands through my hair :joy:

Kynon is really rude! Why did he have to tell Eliza to stay away from him? 🙈 he should just avoid her himself then.

Jules is weird but the positive kind of weird lol I like her ^^

I’m excited to see the other characters - and mine :p - soon :)
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Loving Jules' nickname for Eliza as well as everyone hating on Kynon including Morgyn Ember.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Loved seeing all these interesting characters! Lol! And the rude Kynon. 🤣
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited January 2020
    Oh no, Kynon, honey... Don't be rude!
    lol I didn't intend for him to be an absolute plum but I guess that's what's happening
    Post edited by afai1261 on
    Ooo, I like meeting everyone. I wonder if Kynon will explain why he's defensively aggressive, or if he'll turn into a softie.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @Queenarella oh yeah I think Eliza was just too cunfused to even act like being freaked out. I mean, she was brought there in a tornado and had just met Morgan Ember... I mean... Yeah. 😂

@VanPelt81 yeah I also liked that nickname much more as I thought I would like it :”)

@afai1261 hahahaha sorry, that’s jusy my imagination going everywhere. But it’s just the first chapter, you know :) everything can still happen!

I love to see everyone like “Oh Kynon so rude!” But yeah, we’ll see what happens with him. :) maybe it’ll be alright... or not. Heheheheh.
    Hm, from the conversation between Morgyn and Kynon it seems like he's struggling with something. Maybe he'll be a nicer guy when the "problem" is out of the way :)
    Only time will tell...

I’m busy writing next part and I’ll give you a little something already....

Backyard maze!

You are absolutely nothing with that muhahahaha. I’m having lots of fun here.
    Ooh! Can't wait to see the chapter :love:
    Sounds mysterious....
    jzZP0sJ.png
    edited January 2020
    What if you walked through a door and then suddenly you were completely somewhere else?

Chapter 1 - Part 3!

@VanPelt81 @doggers123 @kittymeow @DCJ504 @pammiechick @Queenarella @afai1261 @Irishsong
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @Skeilah Is there a 'Follow' button for weebly so I get notified everytime you post a new chapter? I might have missed it since I'm new to blogging. I'm loving the adventure! <3 Blossom looks really cool, though you're right she's so fragile lol! So far it's Jules and Blossom competing for the favourite supporting character spot. Can't wait to meet the others.
    I wondered why I didn't get the notification that you tagged me along with others. Did you edit the tags in? Because then they don't work as in giving the tagged simmers a notification :#
    Haha, love the fact that Blossom got stuck :D She must be really shocked or something because she's rather self-assured than fragile lol

The maze and the tests are so cool! I wonder where Nicolas is now tho :o

Can't wait to see more soon! :love:
    I hope that Nicholas didn't get stuck in the sand when she made it stop moving, suffocating already. I feel like that would be a weird thing to happen in a story with a limited cast at this point.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I wonder if the sand monster is a sandworm...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZkCRuw92U0
    @mercuryfoam I don't think there is... I don't see the option just now, but I'll try to look into it when I have more time. For now I recommend bookmarking this topic. I'll publish all updates here. Hope you also enjoy next parts!
    And well yeah... Blossom just lost her mate and doesn't know where he is, also lost her wand and she's been through very much already. I can understand that you become fragile then.

@Queenarella Maaaaaybeeeeee...... :flushed:

Like I said in spoiler above :P It'll be alright once she calmed down.
    About Nicolas: he's just one of these sims 'in the academy' but you won't see them. Ever. There will be much more of those. Then it LOOKS like I have a huuuuuge cast. Don't tell anyone. I think professor Ember will explain everything later... When it's all over.

@Irishsong
    HAHAHAH oh no that would be so sad. I'm not that cruel, you know. They all are being supervised by the academy, so nothing like that will happen. Well... Blossom got stuck and stuff... But that was just 'part of the game'.

@VanPelt81 Well, maybe it is...
    I was wondering who he is. I forgot the name and checked the "The Crew" post on top of this thread but couldn't find a name that rang a bell. So I looked at the chapter again and found him. And checked The Crew again and still didn't find him :D

When I created Blossom I imagined her to be a rude spoiled brat :joy: I didn't write her bio like this because she's no Amy :joy: