Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stardust: I have to say this!

THIS THREAD WAS NOT CREATED TO BASH OR CRITICIZE EACH OTHER OVER OUR VIEWS AND OPINIONS, IT WAS CREATED TO DISCUSS STARDUST, BOTH THE MOVIE AND BOOK, AND CELEBRATE THE WONDERFUL WORLD NEIL GAIMAN CREATED. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF ONE ANOTHER AND DO NOT START ANY ARGUMENTS OR FIGHTS. THANK YOU.

So, I watched the movie many moons ago, but because my memory is trash, I only remembered two things - the captain in pink and the fact that I loved the movie. Being the bookworm I am, naturally, I had to read the book! I just finished it last night and it was such an amazing read, such a good book and story that I had to watch the movie again.

I just finished the movie and I'm floored.

It's pretty common knowledge that movies are never as good as books. They leave out or change too many key details and the movies, while they may be okay on their own, don't really deserve to be known as "based on the book" because they're just too far from it, ya know? But for the first time in my life, I found a movie that is BETTER than the book!

Now, this is just my opinion, and I think the book is brilliant, but I honestly feel like the movie was so much better than the book. I was so into the story and most of the details were kept the same. The ending was so much better and less heartbreaking than the book and I just... I love how it played out so much more.

The actors were phenomenal and they really brought life to the characters they were playing, especially the captain and his crew. This is easily one of my favorite movies of all time! So, I'm wondering, are there others out there that think the same thing? Or do most of you believe the book is better?
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
ntlW6ly.png