Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Art Style voting results are in: DYI Delight FTW

SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads
It was a close one, but DIY Delight took an early lead and never lost it. Next up will be CAS voting and more info on that soon. We're going to take this winning style and start the concept phase so we can get new voting selections up quickly. :smile:

https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/sp-survey-results-2
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Nice, I'm glad. I expected this to be the winner consider how popular it was. DIY delight was my second favorite. I was hoping for Granny, but I definitely did not want Cozy Craft, it was literally the exact opposite of what I wanted in a pack like this, so I'm glad it ended up being DIY.

Now that we know the art style, it'll be much easier to make more suggestions, too.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Yes! I know build/buy is a ways off, but I really want that huge crafting table. And for anyone who doesn't think it suits knitting - there's a stage in most yarncraft where you lightly wash and then dry the item flat. While I don't expect my sims to actually go through that stage, that's exactly the sort of thing those tables are great for - unless you want to give up the dining room table for a while...
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    YES!!!! Thank goodness. I really didn't think this one had a chance with the Granny Chic crowd screaming from the rooftops.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Well I'll be darned the thing I voted for won :3
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    This was my second choice after Granny Chic, so I am happy about it. I do hope we can get the hanging plants from Granny Chic pack...and maybe the big cozy chair? But definitely the hanging plants! Can’t wait to vote on CAS next!
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    No!!!!!!!!!!! :s I really didn't care for this one at all yet I liked both of the others.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    This is excellent! Of course it is unfortunate for everyone who had another favourite. I just don't see myself watching my elderly Sims knit (which obviously they can still do). If I am going to get into knitting in the Sims - which is still a big IF - then it will be more along the lines of having a Sim with an adorable retail store selling their crafts. The DIY concept looks like the best one for the ideas I have to make this work in my game.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Hey I think something I voted for actually won this time.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited January 2020
    Wait, what? I voted for this. I wanted it. But I never expected to see it win. What the hell?
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • RNFsimsRNFsims Posts: 4 New Member
    Now that this one has won, I hope to be able to maybe have my sims purchase different yarn colors so that what they knit might be a bit more customizable even if there's only say two different sweater types they can ultimately knit. Also, what are the chances for matching family sweaters for toddler through elderly?
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    This was my second choice and I liked it a LOT more than I liked my third choice, so I'm happy about it.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    How fun and colorful! I love that the guy has a kitten on his sweater, but what animal is his slippers? It looks like a bunny, but that wouldn't make sense, since we already have bunny slippers. Please say they're kitties. 🤞
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    I voted for Granny Chic, but I do like this one, too. I'm obsessed with pastel colors. ^_^
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hmm I'm surprised based on how many people were talking about granny chic on the forums, but definitely not disappointed because this was my second favorite after Cozy Craft.
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    My last choice but let’s keep moving forward SIM fam! I am still grateful for a colab with the community and regardless of what comes it will be unique and interesting I’m sure.
  • CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    How fun and colorful! I love that the guy has a kitten on his sweater, but what animal is his slippers? It looks like a bunny, but that wouldn't make sense, since we already have bunny slippers. Please say they're kitties. 🤞

I think they look like cats. Shorter ears than bunnies. So cute <3
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    From what I saw DIY delight seemed more popular on twitter. I'm a granny chic girl, so of course I'm disgruntled to see my least favourite style win. Anyway I'm hoping we'll get some nice things to vote on next.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    YES! After Laundry Day, finally the style I vote for wins! Getting that new 2x2 desk is on the horizon.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Yes!!! Now I only hope a workign rocking chair will be included.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    No!!!!!!!!!!! :s I really didn't care for this one at all yet I liked both of the others.

Same. It looks like Barbie's dream sewing room to me, but oh well. I voted Happy Haunts anyway.
    #Team Occult
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    wanted granny but this was my second pick. :)
  • LadyDecafLadyDecaf Posts: 89 Member
    The color palette isn't my favorite--gives off barbie dream house vibes. Oh well, hopefully some plain swatches will be included.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top