Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Playtesting with The Sims

Hey Simmers!

EA Playtesting is looking for Sims fans to participate in their Playtest events! Playtesters get to play unreleased games/content before anyone else, give their feedback on how to improve it, and receive great rewards for doing it!

Become a Playtester here: www.ea.com/playtesting

Comments

• DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    Can I be a playtester even if I live in France ?
  • ArialisimsArialisims Posts: 120 Member
    The locations of the labs are in the link...none in my area :(:(
    VbXPSzu.png
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Not anything really near me, but I like breaking the game and bugs love me, so why not.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Am I eligible to sign up?

If you are interested in video games and meet the following age requirements you may sign up.

USA: 14 - 15 years old may attend with a parent or guardian. 16 years of age + may attend alone

Canada: 15 years of age and up

UK / Sweden: 16 years of age and up

This is great, but none is in my country/region. It would be awesome if we could play-test it remotely, say make it appear online for a specific timeframe & give feedback immediately. I hope that EA is care enough of opinion from other players from different region too, especially if the products are going to be produced for international market. Just my 2 cents.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    None in my area either
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • SimsMamaJackieSimsMamaJackie Posts: 13 New Member
    None in my area either but I chose Other so maybe if you choose that it will alert you to one in ur area in the future?
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I might be willing to do this on a vacation/holiday, when I get one in the vicinity of one of the locations.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    :( None in my area.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    xamira99 wrote: »
    Am I eligible to sign up?

If you are interested in video games and meet the following age requirements you may sign up.

USA: 14 - 15 years old may attend with a parent or guardian. 16 years of age + may attend alone

Canada: 15 years of age and up

UK / Sweden: 16 years of age and up

This is great, but none is in my country/region. It would be awesome if we could play-test it remotely, say make it appear online for a specific timeframe & give feedback immediately. I hope that EA is care enough of opinion from other players from different region too, especially if the products are going to be produced for international market. Just my 2 cents.

Exactly. Simmers are all over the world.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Too bad all your US locations are West Coast. Here's what New England says to that! :* And a Japanese coffeeshop every morning to you! (Kissa, maiasa!) :D JK All in good fun. Hope to hear how it all goes, down the line!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • thesimmer14thesimmer14 Posts: 393 Member
    New York City could use a plumbob.
  • g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Would love to participate. It's even available in my area. But gotta work to support my Sims addiction. :smile:

Perhaps you guys can consider having them on weekends too so employed simmers can also participate.
  • sheyoncexxxsheyoncexxx Posts: 24 Member
    I've joined, thanks for sharing the information!
    g01denswan wrote: »
    Would love to participate. It's even available in my area. But gotta work to support my Sims addiction. :smile:

Perhaps you guys can consider having them on weekends too so employed simmers can also participate.
    You can try to apply and do the remote testing. It is what I'm doing since I don't live within a few hours from any of the studios.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Is it possible to do this remotely? I don't live near any of the locations.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Is it possible to do this remotely? I don't live near any of the locations.
    Yes and same.
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,302 Member
    Cake is served and I'm ready to start. :)

7kKh3yS.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • lindaatjuhlindaatjuh Posts: 52 Member
    edited March 2020
    g01denswan wrote: »

Good point. Considering employed simmers have more money to spend and will be more likely to buy all expensions (that should sound like music to EA's ears right?😁)

I would love to participate but I live in the Netherlands and I have a job...