Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SP16 Tiny Living Stuff : Are you enthusiast ?

Hi,

Are you enthusiast about SP16 Tiny Living Stuff ?

SP16 Tiny Living Stuff : Are you enthusiast ? 293 votes

Yes
54%
Akl500PBluegayleOneAdorkableGirlPoekie03LeGardePourpreKita5399Jasebandit5alexspoom13IceyJaelias24wanesgrooveAllearslisamwittdanacnbrettSimpatsyannAlrynnIsb917BrokenChaos69Camelot 161 votes
No
45%
GoldmoldarSimsprocfunrudy8292julienrob2004IdontrcalljeepjeepcatPseudonymsWrenryColorist40AyradyssAprilDawnCamkatbekijustChrisUkhaneulAnmirlaBoergeAarg61Paigeisin5freindlylolXBanana00CreamX 132 votes

Comments

• RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    I like the style of the furniture and clothing and am happy we are getting new content this soon but I'm also not jumping up and down in anticipation.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    No
    I'm buying it regardless. But I hate tiny homes. I only play in filthy rich mansions and even the poor homes I build is big and spacious atleast. I get a claustrophobic feeling in tiny sim spaces.
    The b/b doesn't interest me and I don't want to kill sims with the bed. I would much rather enjoyed arcade stuff, apocalyptic items, royal stuff, haunted stuff, fun electronics or something along that line. I'm neutral about it though. Love all things sims.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 387 Member
    No
    I voted no, but I'm neutral rather than annoyed or anything. Lot type seems pointless to me, unless I'm missing some information (which I could very well be as we only have a short trailer). Murphy beds look cool, but don't save tons of space and I doubt I'd use them very often. Some of the furniture does look nice. But overall, I don't have any major desire for the pack. Will probably eventually get it one day when it's on sale or in a bundle, but I'm in no rush and won't be longing for it or wishing I had it earlier.
  • PrincipleOfEntropyPrincipleOfEntropy Posts: 389 Member
    No
    You can build small homes without spending another £10. Murphy beds feel stripped from DU. There's some interesting combination objects but not enough to warrant a pack.
    Madotsuki-Chair-Spin.gif
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    No
    We're supposed to get a new Gamepack not a Stuff pack at this time.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    No
    I don't hate it or anything, a new pack is a nice surprise. I just don't see myself buying it for a while. Mainly because the concept and items don't excite me enough for the price.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    I'm indifferent at the moment. It doesn't wow me but there might be something I like once we know more.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    Yes
    This looks like it's going to be one of my favorite stuff packs. I love the furniture style and clothes look nice too. I get a very cosy & homey feeling about everything in this pack.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Sorta in between. I'm looking forward to the pack and I will be getting it, but I'm not super excited about it or anything. I'm more excited about the upcoming knitting one for sure.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited January 2020
    No
    *shrug* Okay...

Don't really see how the new lot type will do me any good. Don't we already have a similar situation in game? I like having space, not feeling like I'm living in commune. This is why I don't even like apartments - too close to other people. I live in a small house on a 1/4 acre lot and can't stand it - too cramped.

I haven't seen anything to be enthused about (well, I gotta admit, I LOVE the sliding glass door - but that just one item out of ?). I like the couch/Murphy bed, the entertainment centers and the new computer desk and chair. Maybe as we learn more, my interest will be expanded.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,183 Member
    No
    I just have confusion .It just feels like they made a whole stuff pack for the murphy bed ?
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited January 2020
    No
    I'm not sure, living in a tiny home does not sound as fun as bowling, watching movies, climbing or making ice cream that we got to do with the previous stuff packs.
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Yes
    I guess I’m in the minority but I’m kind of excited about this one.
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    I don't really care one way or another to be honest. I usually get Stuff Packs on Sale if I get them at all, so unless there's something really exciting in there, if I do get it it won't be right away anyway.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    Yes
    I like the general idea, always loved watching tiny house shows, but I feel that with one or two new objects and the rest being reskins they're not really going to get the essence of tiny house living. People in tiny houses tend to have extremely unique furniture that is often multifunctional.

Still, I'm enthusiastic because it's something within the theme, even if not much. I would have rather seen it be a GP though.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    No
    It's not the worst thing ever, I just don't see why they needed a stuff pack for this. We can already build tiny homes. The only new aspects here seem to be an added lot type and some new furniture. I feel like this could have easily been a free patch. I personally would have preferred to see a stuff pack for things like better babies, cars, or something else that's been heavily requested for several years.
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Yes
    I really love the style of the furniture and clothes. I'm not much of a builder but I'm willing to try out building a tiny home. I usually prefer building houses on the smaller side anyway. Plus, a lot of the stuff looks like it could be good for my sims who live in small apartments, too.
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    edited January 2020
    Yes
    Anmirla wrote: »
    I haven't seen anything to be enthused about (well, I gotta admit, I LOVE the sliding glass door - but that just one item out of ?).

Do you mean the one with the white frame? That's base game, but it looks like there's also a new wooden one as well.

For myself I wouldn't say I'm HIGHLY enthused, but I'll definitely get it.
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    Yes
    I liked the murphy bed and the style of the pack. I do feel they should have added a few more space saving objects. Bunk beds and some under the counter appliances( dual washer/dryer, refrigerator). I just feel like something is missing.

But I tend to judge SP on if I can the style or not.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    Yes
    yes these house will be perfect for single mom sim with there child
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Enthusiast is too strong a word, but the pack looks interesting.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    No
    “Enthused” is a bit too strong of a word for me.
    SERVERFRA wrote: »

We may still get a Game Pack in February. I remember MFPS and Jungle Adventure releasing very close to each other.
  • CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    No
    SERVERFRA wrote: »

Eh. We had Island Living, then Realm of Magic, then University so I was expecting a Stuff Pack. Just assumed it would be... something else.

• CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    No
    This stuff pack just feels... off the mark. Like a handful of people working on Stuff Packs were REALLY into tiny homes (as people who are into tiny homes tend to be) and somehow convinced the rest of the team that "no really, EVERYONE loves tiny homes!"

But then again, maybe they just wanted a clever way to make single-person homes and more space saving items for apartments and dorms, dorms, and poor sims and "My First S***hole" didn't sound great.
  • TrimothTrimoth Posts: 418 Member
    No
    Unless something really sells me on this pack, I may just wait to buy it with a bundle.
    tumblr_np609wKvSy1ssn1m9o2_540.jpg

Origin id: trimoth