Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deleted

bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
edited December 2020 in Off Topic Chat
Deleted
Post edited by bella_goth on

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    They have numbers? I never noticed. But it sure sounds like a great conspiracy backstory waiting to happen. Maybe they are clones and Nancy keeps going (and disposing of the disappointing ones) til she gets one that will be the perfect minion?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    MaxieMixMaxieMix Posts: 194 Member
    edited January 2020
    Theres a backstory behind them and every sim tells a story like Bella Goth

• Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited December 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • Options
    ML2003ML2003 Posts: 21 Member
    @bellagoth_ I think the second family tree of your post seems to be the good one, as we now know that Sims 4 Malcolm Landgraab is the father of Mimi and Dudley.
    I'd add either Admiral Landgraab I (as sometimes identified in The Sims 3 : WA) or Malcolm Landgraab from Roaring Heights as the father of Malcolm II from Bluewater Village and son of Gregory Landgraab frome the chance card of The Sims 2 Seasons adventurer career.
    The remaining members to be positionned in the family tree are Magnus, Todd, Veronica (the lattest being mentioned in The Sims pet stories) and Admiral Landgraab I or Gregory following my previous statement.

I do think Simcity Malcolm Landgraab and Sims 3/4/consoles ones are the same character, but handed over from dev teams to dev teams. As he wasn't, until now, a very well known and popular Sims among players community (at least as much as the Goths), dev teams probably tried different things with this character or didn't care that much about the consistency from a game to another one for this specific Sims