Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims players

williaminawilliamina Posts: 58 Member
Hi everyone just thought i would post a wee message to ask how everyone is and how's everyone and do you all like sims 4 better than sims 3 myself i like sims 3 a little better than 4 but saying that when i get one sims 4 i play for hours and lose track of time anyone else the same, does anyone know if there are going to be any new sims 4 packs coming out as i don't get notifications on new sims 4 game packs being released anymore, Bye for now simmers 😁😁😁

Comments

• Tipsymermaid9719Tipsymermaid9719 Posts: 16 Member
    I personally like TS4 better than TS3. I found TS3 incredibly difficult to navigate and I actually ended up returning it. Which is pretty unheard of for me because I LOVE the sims! I've really been enjoying TS4 though :)
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I like sims 4 best of all. It's really fun for my playstyle which is realistic with large families
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited February 2020
    I LOVE sims 4 and I recently started playing sims 3 after finally getting a great gaming pc, all of the packs,cc and mods needed to handle it.
    And I fell in love with 3 also. I love them both equally. They almost feel like two completely different games and I like them both for different reasons.

Sims 4 is lacking but until sims 4 is finish I cannot truly say which one I consider better. In sims 3 I am playing the zombie apocalypse I always dreamed of. Sims 4 doesn't have that (yet hopefully). I love controlling pets and the open world, the traits, the randomness and sense of danger, and that my serious sims actually look serious. No goofy grin.

I am doing well how are you? I definitely think we are getting packs. The big mystery though is "what packs?!!!" All we can do is guess.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I've never played The Sims 3, so I'm not going to say which I think is better, but from what I've heard I feel that I'll like 4 better.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• JusKeepSimminJusKeepSimmin Posts: 27 Member
    I love both but TS3 will always hold a special place in my heart. I miss being able to build and run resorts.
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    TS3 is my fav. I don’t even own 4 but I play it with my friend sometimes. I love the open world and the expansion packs. The only thing I really love about TS4 is the library
  • SintheaSinthea Posts: 29 Member
    For me, there are positives and negatives to both 4 and 3. Before, I did like 3 better but now there is much more content out for 4 and the game has established itself enough that I find I rather like it. Now, if it wasn't for the fact that half of my TS3 content was on hard disks and have gotten scratched in a few moves, I would actively be playing both.
    It's just one of those days...
    Remaking the Apocalypse Challenge