Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can we, can we, can we?

Can we please get a 1 tile version and a 2 tile version of this 3 tile (Parenthood) window in a future patch @SimGuruNinja , @SimGuruGraham ?

bIxhz0n.png

Like this:

JHcOQFC.png

And this:

l8UPWU0.png

(excuse my horrible MS Paint skills ahahaha)

Given I'm not on asking on twitter it'll probably fall on deaf ears but at least I know I tried.
mHdgPlU.jpg?1

Comments

• CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    I checked to see if Peacemaker had created an expansion of the build items for that pack. Unfortunately, I don't think that he has (or I might have missed it).

Your best bet may be to search for cc versions. Otherwise, I'm afraid that you're out of luck. It's been a long-standing tradition for EA to release incomplete build/buy sets. They know that, eventually, someone in the community will get around to completing the sets for them.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Cynna wrote: »
    I checked to see if Peacemaker had created an expansion of the build items for that pack. Unfortunately, I don't think that he has (or I might have missed it).

Your best bet may be to search for cc versions. Otherwise, I'm afraid that you're out of luck. It's been a long-standing tradition for EA to release incomplete build/buy sets. They know that, eventually, someone in the community will get around to completing the sets for them.

*sigh* Yes they do that often....it's really annoying though. I wish they would just patch in the rest of the windows...but I guess I'll have to rely on CC. Hopefully someone makes them, I love this style of windows and their swatches.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Can we please get a 1 tile version and a 2 tile version of this 3 tile (Parenthood) window in a future patch @SimGuruNinja , @SimGuruGraham ?

bIxhz0n.png

Like this:

JHcOQFC.png

And this:

l8UPWU0.png

(excuse my horrible MS Paint skills ahahaha)

Given I'm not on asking on twitter it'll probably fall on deaf ears but at least I know I tried.

I agree and wouldn't mind 1 or 2 panel windows like this.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    edited January 2020
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Cynna wrote: »

*sigh* Yes they do that often....it's really annoying though. I wish they would just patch in the rest of the windows...but I guess I'll have to rely on CC. Hopefully someone makes them, I love this style of windows and their swatches.

I would love this too. Hopefully they make it and it actually does have the matching swatches. I'm over this almost matching but nothing really matching BS. I'm tired of the disappointment thinking I've found a match only to find out that they only match with certain swatches and not the one I was trying to use. :/
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited January 2020
    yeah they should do this with many windows tbh I keep getting stuck with " okay so we can't have wall like this since windows ain't ever gonna match and look reasonable on both sides"
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I wish they would stop with the incomplete window sets I end up just not using them.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    I wish they would stop with the incomplete window sets I end up just not using them.

That's what I end up doing as well. Otherwise my sims houses end up having windows that don't match in style....it's very off putting.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    Actually it used to be a single tile version but in a patch they made it part of base game! I remember that! Some people were upset, the majority as always ignored!
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Renato10 wrote: »
    Actually it used to be a single tile version but in a patch they made it part of base game! I remember that! Some people were upset, the majority as always ignored!

Thanks for letting me know this. I thought I was losing my mind because I remember using this window on lots as a single. Bet some of my saves are a mess if it was patched to a two-tile size.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Renato10 wrote: »

Thanks for letting me know this. I thought I was losing my mind because I remember using this window on lots as a single. Bet some of my saves are a mess if it was patched to a two-tile size.

The window still exist but in base game now!
  • ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    Or they could let us place windows like we can place any wall decoration.