Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Second Chances Pet Rescue (Sims3Pets Story)

ALittleSimALittleSim Posts: 111 Member
Let's try this again.This is a sort of 50 foals challenge combined with a animal shelter challenge. I've done a 50 foals challenge before and was doing pretty decently that was until i stopped posting. I ultimately don't remember what happened to that save, i think i lost it or forgot to save or something like that. I would continue that one if I could, or any of the other things I've started but never completed here for that matter. Thing is I kinda accidentally broke my laptop so i can't exactly get anything out of it at the moment. Thankfully I was able to buy a new laptop, a proper gaming one this time. I will try to post as often as I can or even multiple times a day. Please please, I beg you to spam the hell out of me if you feel I'm slipping away. I want to break my cycle of not completing things. its a habit i'm trying to break and honestly i need some help with it. Alright thats enough rambling for now, let's get into the story.

Story: Second Chances pet rescue was originally a horse ranch. Later on a barn was built to specifically shelter cats and dogs. The entire ranch is owned by two best friends. One maintains the shelter while the other maintains the horses. It is still a horse ranch after all. It's their main source of profit. Their prize stallion was one of their first rescues. His name is Chance on the ranch but on the track he goes by Dark Phoenix. They use him for cross country racing and breeding. However, recently a new ranch has moved into town. Their horses are strong and their jockey's experienced. They for whatever reason seek to drive Second Chances out of town or force them to close. Whatever race Second Chances enter their rivals quickly join. There is no escaping them. Will Second Chances be able to out run their new rival or will they be forced to close for good?

The Cast:

Screenshot.jpg
Chance: Dark Phoenix and Naomi (One of the best friends, ignore that fact that she looks kinda creepy in this picture XD)

Screenshot-2.jpg
Shiro and Kerry (The other best friend. Fun Fact: pet's with the red heart collar are ready for adoption and when adopted they are replaced with a filled heart and collar color of the owner's choosing.)

Screenshot-3.jpg
Lady: Winter Sunset and Alfonzo the lovely stable hand. He's not the best rider but he can handle the jumps rather well. Lady on the other hand is a little too stubborn for her own good.

Screenshot-4.jpg
The twins Nigel and Lois. They belong to the rival ranch, nuff said. (They don't get a fancy pose because I'm lazy. Man what is with all the creepy faces sims? Well except Alfonzo.)

Screenshot-6.jpg
Here we have lovely Rudy noming on a hot dog

Screenshot-5.jpg
This is his neighbor Lily. Poor Lily is very skittish and won't let the team near her. Because of this they don't know she's pregnant.

Screenshot-7.jpg
These are the mares: Belle: Charming Willow the chestnut pinto, Misty: Skye Breeze the gorgeous dapple grey, Scarlet: Raging River is the other pinto beside little Sable. Sable was an orphan given to the ranch by an old friend. The three mares have since become very fond of the young filly, caring for her as their own.

Screenshot-8.jpg
King: Whispering Knight and Breaker: Noble Light, the resident geldings. They know better than to mess with Chance's mares. The girl's saved a few straws from these stallions just in case.

Screenshot-9.jpg
Lastly we have young Drifter: Rage Runner. He is the newest addition to the ranch and hasn't met with any of the other horses yet. He is quite young and well hormones.

The first chapter should be posted shortly after this so stay tuned and I hope you enjoy it!
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Patronus: Lynx
My Studio: Studio
Post edited by ALittleSim on

Comments

• TalonflareTalonflare Posts: 47 Member
    Hey, this sounds like a pretty neat story. I hope you continue it!
    original.gif
    Just a little Smile.