Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Error Code 102:20ece5dd:ef499dba

Alright, so i keep getting the error code 102:20ece5dd:ef499dba. Here are the things i have:

- Script mods and cc
- Discover University, Dine out, Fitness stuff, Cats and Dogs, Island Living and Get Famous

And the circumstances for the error message to appear:
I have a sim who is female, eligible for the Computer Science distinguished degree. She recently got her application results. She has cc in EVERY single outfit she had. She has multiple outfits in every category except cold and hot weather. She enrolled in Foxbury and went to a dormitory which I edited. It has CC in it. Above the dormitory instead of a yellow warning sign its a green warning sign. I should mention that the dormitory has all requirements and no forbidden objects. When I try to play with her in the dorm, the error message appeared. I can play with her after a few tries, but I'd like to learn more.
fnf is a very pog game
814240012736397312.png

Comments

• Options
    FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    edited January 2020
    The same code comes up when she goes to class. So, now my game is unplayable since i want my sim to go to university.
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I believe it's cc and dorm related. I have issues with cc and dorms also. I'm not ridding of my cc so I just stay away from dorms for now.

Also when I had a 102 error code it turned out to be two mods which were bad I guess. I had to do the elimination method. But I have my mods organized in folders and I learned only to add a little at a time. So instead of going for the 50/50 I start by checking the latest things I added in the latest folders.

And usually script mods are the first culprits I check. Also make sure you do a batch fix for all your cc.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    edited January 2020
    Per EA answers page it states it has something to do with dorms and custom beds. I wonder if DU is why MCCC keeps giving me “last exceptions” warnings, but they are the only mod I use and I have no cc, but keeps repeating that that is the issue. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/CC-RELATED-Error-Code-102-20ece5dd-2d42e9e1/td-p/8457210/page/12
  • Options
    Kyky23Kyky23 Posts: 1 New Member
    I received this error however my Sim already graduated (Biology) but still lives in house on campus. Most of her outfits include some type of CC but that’s it. Only way I could play on this Sim again was to move lots.