Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

character traits in the online gallery?

This is probably the wrong place to ask, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Please redirect me

Apart from the three traits in CAS, I made a Sim with various character traits, such as manners and responsible. If I post this Sim in the online Gallery, will those traits be there for others to use, or is this just for the sim that "earned" them?

I am trying to make my children as Sim and three traits is just not enough :)
thanks
bolonkafrauchen
vdeaSb2.jpg

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Pretty much everything that a sim has accomplished will save with them, including any earned (extra) traits, skills. If you are aging down an adult sim to a child or younger be careful because if you age a husband and wife together they will keep their relationship intact, but the romance part won't show. I discovered this by accident in a past game. What I had done was I wanted to tell their story about how they met, and thus why I had aged them back together. The game was a bit glitchy until after they had aged up to a teen, but it still showed them being married to each other.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    edited January 2020
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    Pretty much everything that a sim has accomplished will save with them, including any earned (extra) traits, skills. If you are aging down an adult sim to a child or younger be careful because if you age a husband and wife together they will keep their relationship intact, but the romance part won't show. I discovered this by accident in a past game. What I had done was I wanted to tell their story about how they met, and thus why I had aged them back together. The game was a bit glitchy until after they had aged up to a teen, but it still showed them being married to each other.

So good to learn this. I finally uploaded my Cantrell family to share. I use MCCC to skill them up, since it's a tragedy to me that we can create an entire family, including their adult/Elder parents, and yet they don't have skills until you play them and have them actively work on them. Why not start a couple from scratch, if that's the case? (And by that I mean start them out as toddlers and raise them to the age you would have them marry.) So, I'm thankful I can give them skills. Mind you, I don't give them all the skills available, nor do I cap out their skills, leaving something for me to have them work on. But, I never heard back from any who downloaded my family to know if they came with their skills intact.

They just won't be them, without the skills I gave them, you know?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • BolonkafrauchenBolonkafrauchen Posts: 73 Member
    Thanks so much for your answers
    vdeaSb2.jpg