Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Normal time?

Back to the grind Monday, not so much time. Fairly new to the game and loving it. I was wondering if you can sometimes slow time down in the game to normal time? My first discussion guys and gals, and Happy New Year!
Long blond haired slim androgynous looking bi boy from London UK.

Comments

• NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    What do you mean by slowing down the game to normal time?
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Real time I suppose? If that's what you indeed mean, there already is a topic in Feedback, maybe you'll find answers there. Happy New Year to you too!
    5JZ57S6.png
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Back to the grind Monday, not so much time. Fairly new to the game and loving it. I was wondering if you can sometimes slow time down in the game to normal time? My first discussion guys and gals, and Happy New Year!

If you mean 'real time' play a mobile sims game. Real time would make the game so boring.
  • Eurostar1127Eurostar1127 Posts: 84 Member
    What I mean by normal time is real time, as in the real world. Not for long periods, that would be boring. Only for short periods, to occasionally give you a bit more daylight time, before the Sims go to bed. Its only a thought, doesn't matter.
    Long blond haired slim androgynous looking bi boy from London UK.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    What I mean by normal time is real time, as in the real world. Not for long periods, that would be boring. Only for short periods, to occasionally give you a bit more daylight time, before the Sims go to bed. Its only a thought, doesn't matter.

I'd also love some way to slow down time. There's never enough to do everything I want. My favorite mod in Sims 3 is Relativity which allows you to slow down the clock. I especially love having more time in the evening.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

Yeah, you can't slow it down without mods.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member

Yeah, you can't slow it down without mods.

What mod is that? I'd vowed to not use any mods other than UI Cheats for motives but I'd definitely make an exception for this. :p