Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Recaps of Tutorials

I post CAS and game play tutorials on YouTube on my channel, Daisy Doll. I figured I would post recaps of each of my videos here. I post three times a week (Monday/Wednesday/Friday.)
I'd love it if y'all checked my videos out and I hope you enjoy!
~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~

Comments

• Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    edited December 2019
    Video 12/30/19: Karen CAS Tutorial.

49300840306_b58787b2e5_z.jpg

If you've ever worked in retail/food service, you've probably encountered a Karen. You know the 40 something mom who comes in with her kids that are somehow always screaming and getting in to things. The one who is infamous for her request to speak with the manager. She has no problem making your life miserable. Today I brought her bob cut and her stuffy style to life. Well Sims life that is. At least with now she is on the other side of the screen and cannot complain about your apparently inadequate service.
    Video 1/1/20: Crazy Cat Lady

49318446243_aa9fdde23d_n.jpg

Happy New Year's y'all! I'm back with another CAS tutorial and this time it is a crazy cat lady theme. I'm sure at some point or another you've encountered one. Either on the street, in the WalMart, or even in your own neighborhood. Trust me no one needs 40 cats period. Honestly I don't even want to imagine the amount of vacuuming this lady has to do. However, if you have the Pets expansion pack, this would be the perfect Sim for you.

Link: https://youtu.be/XsCAC_yT6oo
    Video 1/3/20: Intro Build Tutorial

49329424842_5e3d0734d5_n.jpg

I figured that I would make an easy to follow intro to build mode video for any new Simmers who want an easy starter home to build. Unfurnished it is under 6,000 simoleons. 1 bed, 1 bath and landscaped. If you're interested be sure to check it out and leave a like!

https://youtu.be/JjsW3KCmtWg
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,274 Member
    Shouldn't this better be moved to The Sims 4 Creative Corner?
    I'm live on Twitch rn at DaisyDoll. Sims 4 lp with the characters created in my tutorials.