Fresh off the press - the April 13 Laundry List! Click here to find out more!
April 16 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Welcome to all NEW SIMMERS joining us on the Sims forum! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.
Sul sul Simmers! It's awesim to see that so many of you are starting new and interesting discussions! But please make sure that you do so in the right forum section. Thank you! 🙂

ReShade for MacBook Pro SUCCESS!

I figured out how to get the ReShade files to work for Macs. The Bin file does not exist on a Mac, but the necessary files are available.

Go to the Drive where your Sims 4 app is located > Using two fingers on the track pad click on the app one time > This opens the menu popup > Select 'Show Package Contents > Select Contents > Select MacOS > Place your ReShade presets. The activation process of doing through F2 on a PC does not seem necessary here. When I start my MBP it's immediately got the look of the preset.

Comments

• AmberEclipseAmberEclipse Posts: 1 New Member
    This didn't work for me... Any advice?
  • LexLennonLexLennon Posts: 133 Member
    Not sure. Did you get an error or something? My friend put it together for me. She did open the game on her MacBook using Parallels o build the files, then she gave me the files and my game looked different; more vibrant like when she'd opened it in Parallels.