Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

12 days of Simsmas - 3rd edition!

2...Next

Comments

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    My most favorite challenge was yesterday's crosswords. I love doing these. On the other hand, my least favorite was my holiday card. I wasn't very chuffed with my result because my naughty sims refused to cooperate with me. Anyway, I had fun and that's what matters the most :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    I loved building the house for Father Winter.
    image.png
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Even though I also like to play the game, CAS is my favourite thing about TS4. So my favourite challenge was definitely Day 7 of Simsmas - New Year, New Look. I really enjoyed giving the first Sim I ever made in CAS a make-over and I don't know whether I ever would have thought of that without the challenge.
    I skipped a lot of the challenges but I thought most of them looked enjoyable. I guess the one I liked the least was the letter for Father Winter. There's nothing wrong with it, it just wasn't my cup of tea.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    It's cool that there's something for everyone! :)

I probably liked most New Year, New Look (because at times I'm a bit lazy to give my sims a makeover) and I know your face, but I had fun with other challenges as well and enjoyed seeing what others created. The celebrations challenges made me look forward to playing Winterfest and New Year which was nice because last time in my game I pretty much skipped Winterfest.

This time I didn't feel very inspired to build or write, so I skipped those challenges.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @EA_Mai thank you so much for all the challenges. I enjoyed each one. My favourite was the new year new look. I love cas. The most challenging one was the build for Father Winter. I am not a good builder so had to dig deep for that one ;)
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    I loved doing the ones that involved our sims. I didn't really feel like doing the last couple since it felt abit like study, which I have way to much of irl.
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    edited January 2020
    I loved all the challenges B)! I love to build, make Sims and do Sims trivia B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    This was really fun and I followed along even if I didn't always post. I also did a makeover for a random townie after the day of that challenge and just didn't post it. You've probably saved her from deletion so she says thanks.

Anyway, I am happy with this type of interaction sometimes. My only feedback would be that I'd sometimes like longer deadlines. Contrary to possible appearances, I very much have a life, so I couldn't always keep up with the day of a challenge.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Thanks everyone for your participation - wouldn't have been the same without you! <3
    Also thanks a lot for commenting here to share your feedback - it's really helpful for me to know what you liked or what not! I'm glad to hear that you liked the mix of different kind of challenges :smiley:
    I wonder if we could do it a bit earlier another time because when you have to go to work it's hard to maintain the holiday spirit after New Year's Day.
    @Mariefoxprice83 Thanks for sharing your feelings about this. It's too early for me to know what will happen next year, but really useful and an option to consider in case there's a 'next time'! ;)
    My only feedback would be that I'd sometimes like longer deadlines. Contrary to possible appearances, I very much have a life, so I couldn't always keep up with the day of a challenge.
    @ChampandGirlie thanks for this feedback as well! The intention was not for them to be completed necessarily the day they were posted, hope I made that clear as I didn't want you to feel pressured or in a rush in any way - you can even do them now if you want, not planning on removing them, at least for a while! :)