Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vote 2 (closed) - Art style

123457...Next

Comments

• AmandaBeuryAmandaBeury Posts: 12 New Member
    Anyone else anxiously awaiting the results? lol
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Wow, it's weird that they're waiting so long to release the results of a poll with only one question. I feel like we got the results from round one so much quicker :/
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I was hoping for results by now, since it was only one question. I hope granny wins. The other two look like clutter. We can get most of that in any pack, but not the stuff they had on the granny picture can fit in just any pack. Would've rather had Happy Haunts. If granny doesn't win and we get a sewing machine, then I would still like it. If we get granny, maybe we can knit and have a foot petal sewing machine too. It would've been easy to just say the result and stay tuned.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    davina1221 wrote: »
    I was hoping for results by now, since it was only one question. I hope granny wins. The other two look like clutter. We can get most of that in any pack, but not the stuff they had on the granny picture can fit in just any pack. Would've rather had Happy Haunts. If granny doesn't win and we get a sewing machine, then I would still like it. If we get granny, maybe we can knit and have a foot petal sewing machine too. It would've been easy to just say the result and stay tuned.

There is no sewing machine! It's knitting! Knitting is the gameplay.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Wow, it's weird that they're waiting so long to release the results of a poll with only one question. I feel like we got the results from round one so much quicker :/

We didn't have the holidays to worry about with the first vote.
  • helloellieehelloelliee Posts: 3 New Member
    Can’t believe you guys chose the ugliest design. The DIY colors are soo bad. And the clothing options are unwearable

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top