January 8 - Is everyone ready for the Friday Highlights? Check them out here.
Welcome to all new Simmers joining us over the holiday season! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.
December 22 - It's the time of year again: Join the 12 Days of Simsmas! 🎄

list of my favorite/needed mods *UPDATED*

llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
edited January 2020 in Gameplay Mods
hey all :) this is my first real "discussion" to the forums so pls don't mind if it's cringey. i just wanted to share my list of favorites to potentially help someone else find new mods or fix problems that they have
Post edited by llamasflu on
tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv

Comments

• 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 1,059 Member
    Thanks for mentioning my mods. For you information, the NPCC mod is created and maintained by Paulson.
    Thank you, EA, for patching toddlers in.

My TS4 mods
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,116 Member
    There is a mod that breaks up bills separately such cell, water, and power???!! This is something I was hoping that Sims 4 had since the base game! Nice!
  • llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »
    There is a mod that breaks up bills separately such cell, water, and power???!! This is something I was hoping that Sims 4 had since the base game! Nice!

yes!
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • ariasunshineariasunshine Posts: 34 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »
    https://www.simrealist.com/ here i could not play sims if i did not have some of this creators mods they are amazing!!! snb bills is what you are looking for :) happy simming!! ♥
  • HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 208 Member
    A bit late but huge thank you for this list. Found some treasures I didn't know about previously.
  • discoduck227discoduck227 Posts: 56 Member
    Thanks so much for the link to the individualized bills! I'd been wondering if such a thing existed.