Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Happy Home Challenge

This is a challenge HEAVILY inspired by Claire Siobhan's dreamhouse series. I encourage you to watch it, even though it's pretty long and still ongoing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNyXhVY9Z9E&list=PLKB5iqtwaytMleMxmywHIH0HsL7lAZHey

Anyways, welcome to the Happy Home Challenge! The rules will be listed below. They're pretty loose and free, but if you find them too strict, you don't have to follow them! You won't be invalidated for not following them. Onto the rules!

Setup:
Make 2 sims. One must be able to impregnate the other sim. They must both be young adults. Do NOT give them a relationship, including husband and wife. Move them into any home, preferably in Willow Creek. Then, exit to Manage Worlds. On the Oakenstead lot, build a dream home. You MUST use Oakenstead. You may use a shell, and tOuCh ThE wAlLs in the shell, but you cant just pop in some random gallery house, except for of course, as I said, a shell. Make it as grand as you want! Give the house a cool name ending in "estate" to make it fancy.

Goal: The goal is to move your sims into their dream home, get them married, and create a verrrrryyyyy long legacy.

Rules: The only allowed cheats are "testingcheats on/off", "bb.moveobjects on/off", and "cas.fulleditmode". Do not move the sims straight into the dream home, they must save up their money. The sims cannot move away from the dream home once they're there. But, their children can. Their children can also stay there. The original sims cannot get divorced. The original sims must get married before moving into their dream home. After the original sims die, you are free to do whatever you want, even if they are fed ambrosia.

Anti-rules (things you CAN do): Have same-gender original sims as long as they have gender settings so they can have children.

Feel free to comment on anything I should change or clarify!
fnf is a very pog game
814240012736397312.png