Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Money Trees

Is anyone else having issues with money trees no longer giving money , My money trees have been full gown now for 14 sim days and not a single simoleon from them

Comments

• CrimsonCandieCrimsonCandie Posts: 4 New Member
    I've seen money tree's in some videos! How do you go about getting one??
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    The money tree is something you purchase from the reward store with your reward points from completing aspirations. I believe there is a trick where if you put the money tree in your household inventory after it is fully grown you get extra seeds to plant.
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    You have to sell money fruit. It can't be harvested from the money tree. Click on the tree and select sell. If you want to harvest money fruit so you can plant more trees you can graft it to another plant and harvest the harvestables. Or when the tree gives you the sell money fruit option you can go into build mode and put the tree into your household inventory and the money fruit will separate from the tree.
  • julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,166 Member
    Mine do not have the money fruit , they have been full grown for two sims weeks and not a single money fruit off them . Thats why i am asking if other have this issue
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I'm not having any issues, but I do use a mod ever since EA added the growing seasons.
    This is the mod that I use, it allows plants to produce Spring, Summer, and Fall, but in Winter the plant goes dormant.

https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/jahreszeiten-seasons/
  • AssimuloAssimulo Posts: 1,322 Member
    Mine do not have the money fruit , they have been full grown for two sims weeks and not a single money fruit off them . Thats why i am asking if other have this issue

Could it be out of season? Try sheltering it in a greenhouse?
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Assimulo wrote: »

Could it be out of season? Try sheltering it in a greenhouse?

The money tree is an evergreen and is in season all year round.