Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond As Your Child Sim Pt. #2

Comments

• queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Briane and Gabrielle: What's a movie?

Jacquin, the step-father: It's like a long show on T.V.

Briane: What is a T.V?

Gabrielle: Can you eat it?

Briane: I want one!

Gabrielle: I wonder if it can dance.

Jacquin: Oh geez.

What is your favourite food?
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Roddy: Ramen is my favourite food! I'm also partial to Anchovies.

Roddy: What would you find scary?
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    edited January 2020
    Gabrielle: The spooky music on the radio.

Briane: Don't forget the romantic music mommy and Joaquin put on after they put us to bed.

Gabrielle: EWwWwW!! How do you know?!?

Briane: One time I woke up to go potty and I heard strange music. Some girl at school told me that it was romantic.

Gabrielle: One time I saw mommy and daddy kiss to that music!! *gag*

Briane: Adults are scary *gag*.

What scares you the most?
    Roddy: I'm not scared of anything in particular. Oh wait, having my ponytail cut off would freak me out.

Sophia: He's been through the Selvadoradan Jungle with mum, which can have dangers lurking around. He's used to it, and nothing phases him. Except what he just mentioned. I'm scared of seagulls.

Hamish: I'm scared of zombie plants...I'd rather not go into detail...

Roddy: Have you ever worn makeup?
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    Gabrielle: I once made a mess with mummy's makeup!

Briane: Mummy says I'm no- Wait, what? IM TELLING MOMMM!

Have you ever worn makeup?
    Roddy: I wear makeup as part of my feminine attire. I use different shades of pink lipstick for my feminine attire, depending on what I'm wearing. That's me in the Llama God's avatar! I was wearing my favourite feminine formal outfit at the time.

Sophia: I also wear makeup. It usually matches the colour of my clothing. My favourite colour is red.

Hamish: I'm the odd one out here! Heh.

Roddy: What is your favourite winter activity?
    Let those smiles spread!
    Briane: SnowbAllsSS

Gabrielle: I like making snowmen!

What is your favourite summer activity?
    Roddy: Swimming. It's a good way to keep cool. That and playing in Dianthus Hall's fountain.

Roddy: What's the funniest thing that you've ever seen?
    Let those smiles spread!
    Gabrielle: One day me and Briane released like a trillion hamsters into the school halls! Every time we ever pulled a prank we always got away with it.

Briane: *Crazy laughing*

Have you ever pulled a prank before?
    edited January 2020
    Roddy: No, but I was on the recieving end of a prank from my sweetheart, Jessica Lacey. The classic hand buzzer! We were playing around.

Roddy: Do you like being hugged or kissed on the cheek by family members?
    Let those smiles spread!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Wolfgang: I don't mind it when my mother hugs me or even kisses me on the cheek so long as she doesn't do it in front of anyone.
    And I def enjoyed that hug from Joyce! Joyce, if you're ever in Windenburg, you're invited to dinner...my mom's a great cook...

If Gunther tried to hug me, I might resort to pain compliance to get him off me.

Where are your favorite hangouts?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Beau: Hi, my name is Beau Broke. My favorite hangout is the Willow Creek library where my brother helps me with my homework and after I play video games. I can't do the science projects in my small home, because there's no room, so I do them at the library with my big brother. We have our own club called The Broke Brothers. We also like to hang out at the park with our Dad, Skip, and go fishing in the pond.
    edited February 2020
    Roddy: Hello Beau! Responding to Wolfgang, my favourite hangouts are my bedroom and me and mummy's rental in Selvadorada.

Sophia: My favourite hangout is a library. Not surprising, since I'm a book worm!

Hamish: Anywhere that allows me to get outside.

Roddy: Have you had any embarrassing moments?
    Let those smiles spread!
    Briane and Gabrielle: Nope!

Have you ever had any embarrassing moments?
    Roddy: Nothing too embarrassing, just a bad hair day.

Roddy: What is your favourite dessert?
    Let those smiles spread!
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited February 2020
    Bennett: I don’t know. My mom never makes dessert. But when I’m older, I’ll make my own dessert and so all kids have some!

Do you have any pets?
    Roddy: Dad has his bees, and mummy has her cowplant. Aunt Chloe Furystrykar used to have a Norwegian Ragdoll cat called Pixel. Me and Sophia witnessed his final moments....the grave's still at our house but his spirit's at peace.

Roddy: What is your preferred way of dealing with stress?
    Let those smiles spread!
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Bennet: music! It calms me very much and I’m good at it. I want to learn to play the guitar when I’m older

Do you enjoy school?
    edited February 2020
    Roddy: The school me, Sophia and Hamish went to was awesome. They graduate students who have worked hard, gotten an A plus, and on the honor roll.

Sophia: We went to Drama club, but the drama tutor was horrible. He made discriminatory comments about what Roddy was wearing. Strike one. Also, we weren't allowed to be creative. Strike two. Strike three was during a performance. The drama tutor made discriminatory comments about Aunt Wendy Furystrykar and her spouse, Tiffany Furystrykar. We quit on the third strike.

Roddy: And Judith Ward, who happened to be at the performance, got him sacked on the spot.

Roddy: Do you have a childhood sweetheart?
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    Let those smiles spread!
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    Nocturne: Hi there! Not yet but when I grow up I'd like to marry a prince or a mermaid. Or a mermaid prince! Speaking of sweethearts I love sweetheart candy! I once ate a whole lunchbox-full. It made me a bit sick though after.

If you had to enter a food eating contest, what food would it be?
    Roddy: Hello Nocturne! Regarding your question, It would have to be ramen.

Roddy: What's your favourite colour?
    Let those smiles spread!
    Nocturne: That's a tough one because I like most colours. I think my top five would be pink, purple, orange, blue and yellow but I seriously can't decide!

Have you ever seen a mermaid?
    Roddy: I've seen several, and i'm friends with three. Two mermaids were invited to my aging up party in Myshuno Meadows when I was a wee toddler. Dad had a pool built for them.

Roddy: What are your favourite dreams?
    Let those smiles spread!
    Nocturne: Wow! I am so jealous. My favourite dream was when I was exploring a jungle made of sweets. I ate everything I saw. Then I climbed a pyramid of fruit pastilles but then they all toppled over and I woke up. Then I was really hungry.

What's your favourite lesson at school?
    Roddy: It was ballet. I preferred wearing a tutu.

Sophia: My favourite was science.

Hamish: Geography.

Roddy: Do you have a favourite music genre?
    Let those smiles spread!