Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond As Your Child Sim Pt. #2

Β«13
Hi! There once was a thread called Respond As Your Child Sim that kinda died so I am reviving it as a part 2. Is that okay if I do that? Anyways, how to play example:

The person above you answers and asks what's your favourite colour

(Insert child name): Hi! I like yellow

(ask any child-like question, favourite colour, food, toy, etc)

Remember! Think of yourself as the child sim your currently playing

Credz to @Simtown15

Here's my question: Who is in your family?
I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!

Comments

• Sims_JunkieSims_Junkie Posts: 197 Member
    My mom,Snow White,My Big Sister Ella,My Big Brother Ethan,His Twin Evan,My Triplet Sister Eveani,My Triplet Brother Eric,My Baby Sister Emma,My Dad Salvador,My Step Mom Constance,and their kids whose names i don't know.My half Brothers,Frederick,and his two other brothers
  • Sims_JunkieSims_Junkie Posts: 197 Member
    What's your favorite food?
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Ello! My name is Joyce. I am from Del Sol Valley. My parents are famous. Have you heard of the Flemming family?

Joyce: My favourite food would be chocolate cake. My mum makes the best chocolate cake EVER!!

Do you like school as much as I do!?!?!
  • KaseyandsimsKaseyandsims Posts: 37 Member
    I hate school!! I want to become a villain just like my father!

Or you good or evil?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Rose (daughter of Lilith and Gaston, though the game glitched away his paternity and now she has no father at all in her genealogy, just as if she sprouted from Lilith unassisted): I'm good, at least for now. Who knows what the future shall bring; I'm just a kid.

Oh, and you don't HAVE to go to school. I hate it too: it teaches you what opinions to hold not how to think or learn (and I don't need to be taught that, anyway: more like mentored and given opportunities). So I don't go to school. I'm homeschooled. I have plenty of books, and Uncle Caleb is a repository of information if I let him be. I am an INT-J however, and often just need to get away from everyone (Uncle Caleb and Morgan can't seem to figure out whether they're a thing or not and it gets annoying), so I started hanging around coffeeshops more, and started a kid club recently. So far, eh, I'd rather hang out with Yuki despite the age difference.

Ageism stinks. Everyone assumes that because you're a kid, you're not interested in anything but whatever they expect kids to be into, and other kids for the most part aren't interested in what I want to talk about. It's the rare adult who can see past age and treat me like a human being with a mind, and I really appreciate those people when I meet them.

And don't even get me started on the hangups people have based on their ignorance and stereotypes about homeschooling. "But what about college?" (homeschoolers often have an edge in that department, if you must know) "But what do you do for friends?" (I'm not stuck at a desk being told not to talk, all day, so I guess my options are as open as school-bound kids' are, during the summer) and worst of all, "But how do you know you're learning anything?" (facepalm. Not even gonna try to educate the person who asks that)

But it's better to deal with that, than have to spend my time in school, instead of all the things I get to do.

So anyway, I think I'm good, so far, if only because I haven't been tried, yet. And I'm a vampire, was born one, so I'll be looking to come up with what my approach will be, to questions of morality, now and in the future. My mother has one viewpoint on it, and Uncle Caleb has another, and I intend to make a thorough study of it before coming up with my own interpretation.

But no, school is not the built-in necessity people often think it is, if you're willing to think outside the box.

So, other kids: what would you change about your life right now, if you could?

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited January 2020
    Joyce: I wish my mommy and daddy would let me on their super treadmill. It has fire and um... uppy downys! I also wish it wasn't so hot in Del Sol Valley. And maybe that the Bjergsons could live near us because Ella is my bestest friend in the whole world! Also I like your big words

Do you have any pets?

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Moon: Yes, we have a cat named Sage. She aged up into an Elder the other day, so she's going to die soon... Mom will be really upset.

Maya: Yeah, she's her familiar so she won't have any magical protection when she dies!

Moon: Maya! You can't go around telling people that!

Maya: Whoops, sorry. What's your favorite toy?
    funny-gifs20.gif

edited January 2020
    Joyce: MaGiC?!?!? B-b-but that is only in fairytales. All the magic we have here is just that weird spooky town and that ufo I saw abduct my neighbour once. Anyways, my fave toy is my diary. I feel safer writing in it.

Joyce: Are you an only child?
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Roddy: Nope, I have my sister, Sophia and my brother, Hamish. I'm the eldest, whilst Hamish is the youngest.

Roddy: What is your favourite place?
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    Joyce: Ella Bjergson's house. She has a nice house and her brother is really cute ☺️. Otherwise it would be my room. I would have Hip-Hop blastin' like crazy on my room playing doctor or writing in my journal. My mum and my dad always go onto my room to dance since I have the only radio and they always play the songs that were playing when they met πŸ˜’. I can't wait until I'm old enough to have a lock.

Do you have annoying parents?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited January 2020
    Wolfgang: uh, yibs! Well my Dad died years ago, and my mom's okay, she tries, but she's really living in the dark, you know? She thinks I'm still a kid, worries about the stupidest things. She doesn't even know enough about my life to know what she should worry about. She means well but she just doesn't get it. And I run a gang right under her nose. We need extra money. I know how hard it is on her, I see how tired she is when she comes home at night. She doesn't suspect. But I'm being smart about it. I'm taking care of business, working smarter not harder as Dad used to say. These people would just be buying from someone else if not from me, and meanwhile I get to party on the side with my friends. I give Mom extra cash for groceries and she doesn't know it's not from my lousy barista job I already quit. I know she has worries. Gunther thinks writing is his ticket, and he's gonna be growing old living at home. But I'm gonna make sure Mom doesn't have to worry. Best part is I can have fun doing it.

Did you ever pull off something epic but can't get bragging rights?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Joyce: *hugs wolfgang* I did all my as-pir-ati-ons but nobody cares except mum and dad if that counts.

Which world are you from?
    Roddy: I live in Brindleton Bay. My mummy, dad and aunts used to live in Windenburg when they were young. Both Windenburg and Brindleton Bay are beautiful places.

Roddy: What's your favourite hairstyle?
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    Joyce: I really really like the big bow type hairstyles!! I keep my hair in braids though but someday I want to wear super big hair!!

Do you have anyone famous in your family?
    Roddy: I do! In my household, Aunt Chloe Furystrykar is a three star celebrity, whilst I'm a two star celebrity. Grandpa Advarius and Grandma Laura Furystrykar, my dad's parents, are famous. Grandpa used to have a celebrity tile on the Starlight Boulevard. He's a five star celebrity! Grandma's a four star celebrity.

Roddy: What's your favourite season?
    Let those smiles spread!
    Joyce: Summer, winter in Del Sol Valley means that it just rains and thunders a lot and I have to stay inside. Daddy says one time he was struck by lightning but I don't believe it!

Do you have any magical people in your family?
    edited January 2020
    Roddy: Aunt Wendy Furystrykar and dad are spellcasters. Aunt Wendy is an adept level spellcaster, whilst dad's a virtuoso spellcaster. Me, Sophia and Hamish are spellcaster children, but I can detect someone's emotions and intentions.

Roddy: Do you have a favourite outfit?
    Let those smiles spread!
    Joyce: I love them allllllllllll!!

(I have 2 new children now and Joyce is legally a teen now so say hello to Gabrielle and Briane.)

Gabrielle: Mummy says that all my outfits are pretty and I love mummy so I like all my outfits!!

Briane: I like my sports outfit. It's cool!!

Joyce: Goodbye guys, have fun with the new girls

Have you ever played "Don't Wake The Llama"?
    Roddy: I've recently played it with mummy, Grandpa Vinny Honeydew and Grandma Jessica Honeydew, my mummy's parents. The other time was with Aunts Rebecca Honeydew and Polly Honeydew, my mummy's sisters.

Roddy: Who do you love the most in your family?
    Let those smiles spread!
    Briane: I love my sister and mummy the most.

Gabrielle: Mummy and Briane!!!

(Their mother was a single mother who lived in a ramshackle apartment and now they moved to a real house and shes currently engaged to Joaquin Le Chien.)

Who do you love most in your family?
    Roddy: I love my mummy and my siblings the most. Mummy's very beautiful and kind.

Sophia: Hello everyone! I love Roddy, Hamish, and my dad!

Hamish: Hi! I love my big brother, Roddy and my sister, Sophia. I also love my mum. Roddy's very pretty and looks out for us!

Roddy: Awww, thank you, Hamish! Hamish is referring to the winter outfit I'm wearing at the moment. I sometimes like to wear feminine outfits, depending on my mood.

Sophia: Can I ask a question, please?

Roddy: Of course, Sophia!

Sophia: What is your favourite book genre?
    Let those smiles spread!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Moon: I like mysteries. Maya likes...
    Maya: I like fairy tales! Mommy says they're all true, and real stuff is better than take stuff.
    Maya: Do you believe in mermaids?
    funny-gifs20.gif

Roddy: I know quite a few mermaids, and two went to my aging up party when I was a wee toddler! Dad had to get a pool built at Myshuno Meadows for them!

Roddy: Do you play an instrument?
    Let those smiles spread!
    Briane: A what?

Gabrielle: Sorry, my sister is mentally stupid πŸ˜’ *pushes her aside*. No but I like dancing to instruments. I hear Jacquin likes music and mummy used to play music.

Briane: WH a T?

Are you in any clubs?
    Roddy: I'm the leader of a club called The Order of the Pink. The other two members of my club are Carol Brinson, a kind elderly lady and my sweetheart, Jessica Lacey. The club name came about because we were wearing pink. And my favourite colour's pink!

Roddy: Hamish, would you like to ask a question?

Hamish: Yes please!

Roddy: Ok, fire away!

Hamish: What is your favourite movie genre?
    Let those smiles spread!