January 24 - New Friday, new Friday Highlight! Check it out here!
January 16 - Patch day for The Sims 4! Find the patch notes for PC/Mac here, and here for console (someone said Gallery?)

Title of the Stuff Pack

2...Next

Comments

• Mona_LottMona_Lott Posts: 12 New Member
    I don't think its going to have "craft" on its title. Its going to give the impression that we have more than one option, when its only knitting. I think its going to be like "Knitting Stuff Pack", "Knit and Stitch Stuff Pack", "Cozy Knitting", etc...
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 111 Member
    None of them. I always call it Knitting Stuff and I‘ll probably continue call it that even if another title wins.
  • doggers123doggers123 Posts: 170 Member
    Cozy Craft Stuff
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    TS4 Moldy Oldy Stuff Pack.

I don't get it.
    OIaPSIz.png
    0_0
  • Hallie22Hallie22 Posts: 14 New Member
    Stitch 'n plum Stuff (after the stich 'n plum knitting groups)
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 695 Member
    Hallie22 wrote: »
    Stitch 'n plum Stuff (after the stich 'n plum knitting groups)

I wish we could get away with that, because 'd be completely behind that. Heck, even the censored version kinda works. :smiley:
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 11,011 Member
    Knit Your Usual Stuff Pack
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: mintycupcake
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 17,600 Member
    Cozy Craft Stuff
    Knit N' Stitch would be a cute name too. Doesn't have to have craft in the title. Knit and Hobbies Stuff pack would work too.
    "The Sneetches got really quite smart on that day. The day they decided that Sneetches are Sneetches. And no kind of Sneetch is the best on the beaches. That day, all the Sneetches forgot about stars and whether they had one, or not, upon thars." -Dr. Seuss

Everyone is a Simmer.
  • ladyterukiladyteruki Posts: 24 Member
    I'm so sad TS4 pack names are so boring and that we've gotten so used to bland, transparent names... I remember titles like "Makin' Magic", "Unleashed", "Bon Voyage" or "Open for business"... there was some effort put into it. But now we're completely ok with a pack title that's just, literally, what's written on the tin. "Discover University" is about, oh wow, discovering university, how thrilling.
    For instance isn't "The Sims 4 : Entangled" a bit more fun for a pack about yarn than "The Sims 4 : Home Craft" ?
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 17,600 Member
    Cozy Craft Stuff
    ladyteruki wrote: »
    I'm so sad TS4 pack names are so boring and that we've gotten so used to bland, transparent names... I remember titles like "Makin' Magic", "Unleashed", "Bon Voyage" or "Open for business"... there was some effort put into it. But now we're completely ok with a pack title that's just, literally, what's written on the tin. "Discover University" is about, oh wow, discovering university, how thrilling.
    For instance isn't "The Sims 4 : Entangled" a bit more fun for a pack about yarn than "The Sims 4 : Home Craft" ?
    I really like the pack title Entangled. It is very creative.
    "The Sneetches got really quite smart on that day. The day they decided that Sneetches are Sneetches. And no kind of Sneetch is the best on the beaches. That day, all the Sneetches forgot about stars and whether they had one, or not, upon thars." -Dr. Seuss

Everyone is a Simmer.
  • CBookCBook Posts: 62 Member
    I was thinking about names for this stuff pack. The pack mainly focuses around crafting, like knitting and pottery.

Which name do you think fits the most?

I'm thinking none of these tbh. I'm feeling Nifty Knitting Stuff
    Sims are Lit
  • whipdreamywhipdreamy Posts: 3 New Member
    None of these. Don't feel any of them fit.
  • EliharbEliharb Posts: 459 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I kind of don't like any of them.

How about TS4 Knitting Stuff.

Knitting stuff doesn‘t make sense, since there‘s also pottery in this pack.

Says who?
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti