Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PropZ - Cycle 1.

xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
7qNqPDZ.png

hICZLK6.png

Welcome to PropZ.

This is a new contest from me. I haven’t done anything like this one, but i plan on making this one as fun as possible while inspiring creativity! In PropZ you will be making close up, candid, full body, and fun pictures with a given theme or specific prop to help aid your creativity.
This contest is a beauty and creativity contest. I want to know what you can do with your imaginative minds and judge your overall appeal. There will be no eliminations whatsoever, you are free to come and go as you like and stay through to the end for a cumulative winner. The winners will be announced every round, but cumulative scores will be posted right at the end when a winner is determined.

I'm your host, Jojo. I am a long time member, contest host, and editor. Come and join in with all the fun!

gkjxPjG.png

♥ Follow Sims 4 Community Forum and Contest Rules.
♥ No more than 2 adult Female Sims per person.
♥ No fantasy models (no zombies, vampires, aliens, fairies etc.)
♥ All contestants must be of your own creation.
♥ Sims 3 and 4 all okay.
♥ Photo shopping/GIMP will be required for all rounds.
♥ Be sure to add your models names when posting your entries, it makes it easier for us judges to recognise who you are.
♥ BE NICE! Nasty people, or fighting will not be tolerated.
♥ You can use contestants that have appeared before in other contests.
♥ Rounds will be 5-7 days (depending on the number of pics required for the tasks).
♥ Judging usually takes 1-3 days.
♥ No Face plastering and photo shopping clothes onto your sim unless i call for it in the duration of this competition.
♥ Any size Sim is welcome.

NppkFtX.png

♥ This contest will be judged by myself and my two older kids (they are 17 and 18). I chose to do this because it will be done in a timely manner.
♥ You will receive scores only, comments can be a labouring task and take longer when people want to know how they did.
♥ PropZ is judged by round, but there will not be any eliminations. All scores are cumulative and a final tally will be posted at the end.
♥ Extensions are available to anyone during the round. And each round will go for 5-7 days ...

Here Is Our Judging Panel!

1. Jojo
2. Jenna
3. Hayley

uoDdVen.png

♥ Keep to the brief.
♥ Make your pictures interesting as possible.
♥ Vibrant and sharp pictures will make your pictures stand out.
♥ Eye contact and colour is more engaging.
♥ Crop out unnecessary background, if it doesn’t have a purpose, crop it!
♥ Choosing appropriate accessories will always get more attention.
♥ Don’t add items in your crops to detract the beauty away from your sim.
♥ Don’t use harsh lighting, change your in game light colour to grey instead of yellow.

For your application/first round ...

Details will be posted shortly.
Post edited by xJojox on

Comments