September 18 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

Giveaway || Origin Discount Code || Winner Announced

nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,673 Member
edited December 2019 in Off Topic Chat
I have 1 code for 15% off any Origin product not already on sale that I won't be using. It expires January 1st, 2020, so if you win I'd use it fast!

To enter, comment Enter Me! on this thread. You must have Full Member status to be entered. I don't care if you've had an account since the forums opened. Your profile must say that you are a member, and not a new member.

Entry period will end at 11:59 PM Mountain Daylight Time on December 6th. I will choose the winner randomly in December 7th. Good luck!
Post edited by nerdfashion on
Check out my website for weekly SimLits, art commissions, and more! You can find it here!

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 65,269 Member
    Enter me!
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    tyD3Cv6.gif
  • Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 618 Member
    Enter me!

• AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 327 Member
    Enter me!
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 464 Member
    Enter me!
    Dream of Goose Isle: DA-4550-8291-5377
  • Miriam_SimsMiriam_Sims Posts: 122 Member
    Enter Me!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,673 Member
    Congratulations to @Amandèle for winning the giveaway! You have 24 hours to claim your prize before I redraw. Please PM for the code.
    Check out my website for weekly SimLits, art commissions, and more! You can find it here!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,673 Member
    As @Amandèle has not responded yet, I will now be selecting another winner.

And the winner is @DeKay! You also have 24 hours to claim your prize. PM me to do so.