Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is create a world ever coming for ts4?

2...Next

Comments

• AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I would be happy if at least we could rotate the existing lots and change their sizes.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 612 Member
    I hate lot traits as they're usually so "cheaty" and very different from their names, but if done differently than Maxis does, it could be interesting. I'd want "grimier" things and more negatives, but also for them not to overpower. A world should be able to have different neighborhoods of different vibes. Sadly, they'd probably be happy, shiny world traits. :persevere::mask:
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 612 Member
    Thought I was the only one that didn't like the map design in TS4! Bought the game and near immediately went back to TS3 mostly because of it. Been playing 4 again as 3 stopped working, apparently a common problem with MacBook Pros? But yeah lots of things are really cool about TS4 but this and the lack of open worlds in the same way let the game down imo :(

If up-to-date Macs are already incompatible with 32 bit programs, then wait until early 2020 for a TS3 Mac fix, I'm not sure if that is your problem but it seems like it to me at first guess. o:) You might want to check the TS3 section here for info or updates or even ask for help. <3
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!