Sul sul Simmers! For 24 hours, starting on 6AM PT today, May 6th, you can share what's on your mind in the Sims 411 Feedback thread for the next Inside Maxis livestream. 😃
April 30 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Seed packs automatically spawn in inventory

Just noticed... Every time I open my household's inventory there are at least 2 seed packets (usually quite a bit more). I sell them for $100 a pop. Any clues?

Comments

• SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 9,063 Member
    Do you have gnomes on your lot? They can spawn seed packs daily, but I always got them on the ground, never in my inventory...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims
    a.jpg
  • WndblwzWndblwz Posts: 229 Member
    Nope. None on lot; HOWEVER, typing this I realized I put the Winterfest gnomes in my Sim's personal inventory. Let me go see if that is the issue. :)
  • LDraconisLDraconis Posts: 35 Member
    Deenab wrote: »
    Nope. None on lot; HOWEVER, typing this I realized I put the Winterfest gnomes in my Sim's personal inventory. Let me go see if that is the issue. :)

The seeds go directly into your inventory when you do that? Cool! When I leave the gnomes in place, the seeds just litter the floor....
  • WndblwzWndblwz Posts: 229 Member
    It appears gnomes in the inventory spawn the household inventory seed packets. Tons of Simoleons. :D
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 9,063 Member
    Deenab wrote: »
    It appears gnomes in the inventory spawn the household inventory seed packets. Tons of Simoleons. :D

The seed can also be used for food - put seeds in the fridge and voila you got fresh tomato, carrots and whatever :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims
    a.jpg