Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Greens

L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right place, maybe I should have put it in challenges, stories and legacies, but its not exactly a legacy though it probably will be one someday. Anyways, I want to write about my favorite save, the Greens. It all started with my first sim, Claire Green. She lived in windenburg nd had a dog named Winston. She went to lots of parties and "borrowed" Rosie from Brent and Brant. She was a dog breeder and had two litters. The first one was three dogs, Buddy, Fido, and Lucky. Buddy and Fido were identical so they both went to the BFF household, while claire gave lucky to the Heckings to make up for Stealing Re-Adopting Rosie. (Is that a word?) The second was two dogs, Peanut butter and Lola, they were the best buddies so they went to Vlad to try to cheer him up.
She had a few boyfriends, (Or attempts at getting one) before finally settling down with Johnny Zest. They then had their first child, Yellow Green.
When Yellow was a baby, I decided she needed an older brother to look up to. Claire and Johnny adopted a child age boy. they named him Teal.
Yellow is now a child and Teal is a teenager, but I wanted to make a family thread about them.
ID: L33tP33tNW
she/her
AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png