Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Strangerville

As of now, I solved the Strangerville mystery two times in two different saves, and I noticed that the large purple cloud thing doesn't go away after the mother plant has been defeated. The plants scattered around town don't vanish either. This has happened in both saves. Is this a bug or is it supposed to be like that?
Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff

Comments

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    It's a recent thing, I think. In my first two playthroughs the storm and plants disappeared after living in the neighborhood for about a week.

In my latest one they remain no matter how much time passes and how often I travel. That save was started Oct. 7 and last played Nov. 14.
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Ah, what a shame. The first generation of my legacy lives in Strangerville and the plants and the cloud are kinda annoying. I hope this gets fixed soon.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I tried resetting the town just now: Revived the motherplant, asked for a little strangeness and traveled to town. Then traveled back, asked for no strangeness at all, traveled to town again -> the plants and storm were still there. So this didn't work.
  • jj_____jj_____ Posts: 167 Member
    It's a bug.

I also hope this gets fixed soon! I would like to play that StrangerVille story in my other saves, but can't until this is fixed.. I want to be able to have that world to go back to normal, like it was supposed to do. Hopefully, it can be fixed in that save too where it's already bugged.