This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

FireflyGamer107 / coolsim9999999 --- Monthly Building Challenge

Comments

• Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,208 Member
    edited March 2021
    You're chidren's bedroom is great the way it is, @emere :). However, if you would like to add more detail, there's still plenty of time (March 28 deadline). Just put the new gallery link in your original post and add new pictures --- if you want. You seemed like you wanted to add more stuff to it, but only if you want to! :)
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    I have all the packs again everyone! B) I'm going to shift click ghosts who scare me from paranormal and/or add them to family by shift clicking them...and then put them into CAS and "delete" them...

I also got the dust kit.
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    AliSim19AliSim19 Posts: 443 Member
    Thank you very much @rosemow :) you have such an eye for detail and are always so kind, you properly brighten my evening :)

Thank you very much too @coolsim9999999 :) great news that you have the new packs, I’m sure you’ll have a fab time trying them out! Were they birthday gifts? I found a WIP earlier that was from your birthday build from last year (got distracted by lockdown drama & never finished, sorry!)....not sure when it is this month but Happy Birthday anyway!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,791 Member
    It is great that you now have all the packs as well as the dust kit @coolsim9999999 :) You will enjoy using the pack items and playing the game with the activities and features that come with them :)
  • Options
    I found a WIP earlier that was from your birthday build from last year (got distracted by lockdown drama & never finished, sorry!)....not sure when it is this month but Happy Birthday anyway!

You're welcome @AliSim19 ! Yes, I can't wait to try out the new packs. They were smaller birthday gifts. I asked my husband for VCR and Cassette tape converter with bluetooth so I can save all my tapes before they get too old and a record player with bluetooth from my parents so that our records can be transferred to the computer too. I mean until they wear out we have a VCR, cassette player and record player, but one VCR tape is from when I was 4 years old in nursery school. They had good deals on all 3 converters. Yes, last year the challenge was Firefly's birthday gifts, and thanks so much for doing a WIP (I'll find it and look at it in a few minutes B)<3 ! I'll bet it's awesome! My birthday is on March 20, which is this Saturday. I was born on a Saturday :)! Thanks for the birthday wishes! B)<3
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Thanks a lot @rosemow! I am having fun playing with the new pack and kit that I just got :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    @coolsim9999999 oh! 20th is my sons birthday also, I’ll not forget now haha! I never shared the WIP but I’ll try and finish it for for weekend 😁
  • Options
    Tours on my Twitch stream: Tuesday, March 30 from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m --- It will also celebrate my 1 year Twitch anniversary (late that was actually November 8, 2020 but my shoulder hurt too much at that time) and my birthday stream, so we'll celebrate and also celebrate Saint Patrick's Day late. I'll wear something special...
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Oh tell him Happy birthday, too @AliSim19 ! Take your time with you're WIP :)! I can't wait to see it! B)
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,977 Member
    @AliSim19 the porch is so cute! You did a beautiful job tying together so many ideas!

I will have fun with the front yard now! You’ve given a lot to play off of.
  • Options
    I can't wait to see your front yard @JojoMOMSTER --- anyone up for the 2 side yards --- or a garage? We could make that another number @JojoMOMSTER --- or you could do it if you want. --- or maybe a driveway with a car, etc. --- or a garage too?
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    @AliSim19 The rainbow with a pot of gold at the end is a great idea! The porch looks like a real party
  • Options
    Thank you muchly @JojoMOMSTER & @Clousinators :)

And thanks @coolsim9999999 I’ll pass on your regards!
  • Options
    Oh my goodness, that was unexpected! I’ve been building this afternoon but offline, I had no idea - thank you @rosemow !!

That’s awesome, this one definitely a team effort win....thank you and congrats y’all!! :)
  • Options
    Congratulations on your Maxis fave @AliSim19 B)<3! That is such a great porch B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited March 2021
    I think I'll nominate everyone else who's already done a room for this month's challenge for a Maxis fave so maybe someone gets one on Saint Patrick's Day tomorrow B)! I'll do that tonight (soonish!) Then, I nominate everyone else after the challenge like I usually do :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Thank you @coolsim9999999 !! ❤️ Given its jojo’s porch and everyone’s elements I really do think it’s a team fav though, wish I could share it around! Nominations tonight sounds like an excellent idea :)
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Oh My GOSH @AliSim19 Congratulations on the Maxis Fav! I'm so happy for you and its such a cute porch the way you've finished it!
  • Options
    Hi @coolsim9999999

Of Course there can be a garage. I think your Sim Maureen would look like an absolute boss rolling up in a golden truck in her fairy outfit. ;) If you think Coolala sunbathing in the box of the truck is too much, he can come out.

What do you think about this garage, does it fit in?
    DL7QKUX.png
    axGahdE.png
    LSvhAlZ.png

In keeping with the froggy theme of the playground, I put a froggy waterslide on the other side of the pool. Does that work?
    MW0CTcG.png

I don't think it would be fair of us to ask for people to contribute more areas or rooms part way through the month. I will leave the garage basically empty then whoever plays this lot can use it to suit their Sim's particular interests. I put green bicycles because in my perfect world garages would have a small overhead door to get bicycles in and out easily without having to go through the man door.

Here is what I understand is left to do:

Landscaping (me)
    Add your children's room once available (no rush!)
    Add back patio/outdoor kitchen once available (no rush!)

Is there anything else I'm not thinking of that you would like added before I upload this?

• Options
    edited March 2021
    I love what you did @JojoMOMSTER ! The colala is great in the back of the truck <3! I love what you did and the frogs and waterside! Yes all that stuff is awesome! I didn't think about adding the garage before, but yeah, I guess it's kinda late in the month. Awesome job with the garage! B)

I'll try to get my room in soon!

P.S. Maybe add in the Side Yards/behind the garage:
    Maybe add a bar, bubble blower and a golden keg in the side yard and a dance floor and a karoke machine to sing all those Irish songs and a green and white dance floor --- and several microphones --- as well as a piano/keyboard, guitar and violin for all those Irish folk songs! And a plastic snake from Jungle debug because St. Patrick missed one snake when he banished all the snakes from Ireland...they say he got 'em all!
    Maybe even a gold simoleon coin (debug item) for a "gold coin hunt" you know those chocolates from school that Sean the Leprechaun used to leave us in elementary school?

This is how I build --- Ideas just come out like ice cream comes out of the ice cream machine in a cafeteria --- like a flood :D.
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,791 Member
    Your double garage looks great! @JojoMOMSTER :) The green koala looks cute in the golden truck! The flowerbox windows and pots of flowers either sides of garage doors are pretty! The green rosettes are a nice touch. Sims will have fun playing basketball there.
  • Options
    I like the way you did the garage @JojoMOMSTER B)<3! If you don't have time (or space to add all the stuff I suggested, then, it's o.k. :)! I was just thinking aloud and typing all my ideas :D! They just kept flowing, like when I build. lol :D
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    @coolsim9999999 I will try my best but the back is full, however, there is nothing to say there can't be a tent party music party in the front or maybe even a silo and then a music space in the front yard, bit of a carnival feel, we'll see. I can hide some coins around too.

Thank you @rosemow
  • Options
    @rosemow thank you, I'm glad you like the garage, I'm glad it was easy enough to fit right in.