Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is anyone else having problems with the stairs

Cuz' im having problems with it....

Comments

• TWSimGamer82TWSimGamer82 Posts: 456 Member
    I get sims occasionally getting stuck in a t-pose on the stairs. Resetting the sims doesn't fix the issue, nor does deleting the stairs. I have to reload the lot to set them free. Then there's an issue I've seen while building. I delete the stairs but the whole in the ceiling above is not replaced. After that happens, no objects or floor tiles can be placed in that area where the floor is missing. Reloading the lot also fixes this issue. Fortunately it hasn't happened a lot in my game.
    Sim: "I'm starving!"
    Player: *instructs sim to prepare meal* "Then eat something, you little goofball!"
    Sim: *starts cooking meal*
    -5 seconds later-
    Sim: *Stops cooking meal* "I'm so hungry!"
    Player: *head hits desk*
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    With Sims navigating stairs, or with building with stairs? The new dynamic stairs are kind of quirky and I do struggle a bit in building. Once I have, however, my Sims have no trouble navigating them... unless they are on a bicycle. If they have to dismount, they can forget their destination.
  • MaxieMixMaxieMix Posts: 194 Member
    edited November 2019
    Sindocat wrote: »
    With Sims navigating stairs, or with building with stairs? The new dynamic stairs are kind of quirky and I do struggle a bit in building. Once I have, however, my Sims have no trouble navigating them... unless they are on a bicycle. If they have to dismount, they can forget their destination.
    I get sims occasionally getting stuck in a t-pose on the stairs. Resetting the sims doesn't fix the issue, nor does deleting the stairs. I have to reload the lot to set them free. Then there's an issue I've seen while building. I delete the stairs but the whole in the ceiling above is not replaced. After that happens, no objects or floor tiles can be placed in that area where the floor is missing. Reloading the lot also fixes this issue. Fortunately it hasn't happened a lot in my game.

No I mean walking up the stairs

Nvm i fixed it

• SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I did have a weird incident a few days ago with a sim falling through the stairs then appearing suddenly at the top of them. They were only small stairs though like 3 or 4 steps high.
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I did have a weird incident a few days ago with a sim falling through the stairs then appearing suddenly at the top of them. They were only small stairs though like 3 or 4 steps high.

HAHA