March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight November 29th - A week on The Sims forums

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Sul Sul Simmers!

Last week I shared the link to the first voting for our Community Voted Stuff Pack project - this week I need to link the result! That's the first discussion for you to check this week, but of course, there's more:

5yrfwdx4rz45.png
Isn't this the perfect picture to close this Friday Highlight? Shared by @Firande here.

This is it from me this week Simmers! I'd love to hear what you think of my list - leave a comment below for me! :smiley:

Happy Simming weekend!
-Mai

Comments

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,624 Member
    Thanks for all the info. Wonderful pic @Firande!
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Lovely picture @Firande and congratulations on having your thread mentioned @Jase I hope everyone enjoys your Fresh Legacy.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Awesome Picture. I have one Sims determined to earn all the Distinguished Uni courses in both school. and now has graduation pictures all over her house and still isn't done yet. LOL. She keeps changing her allegiance to mascots too.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,016 Member
    edited November 2019
    Awesome threads @EA_Mai and congratulations to everyone whose thread or screenshot was selected this week B)!
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• Lisal2Lisal2 Posts: 21 Member
    I'm just getting started doing the older legacy ones. I am going to start on blog so I can keep track aka journal.
  • ZoZo0513ZoZo0513 Posts: 9 New Member
    Hello
    Have any of you know about the problem of columns rotation? Im trying to put some of them and when i click , and . it doesnt work. Can somebody help me? Please and Thnak You in advance.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited December 2019
    Thanks all for your comments! ^^

@Writin_Reg I love decorating my Sims' houses with lots of pictures of their life - all those graduation photos must combine for a very interesting collage! Can you imagine something like that in real life?

@ZoZo0513 check this bug report out - sounds like what you describe. If so, press 'Me too' in there please!
  • coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,016 Member
    You're very welcome @EA_Mai B)!
    4kkjdXo.png