Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Classes should be open

This is my biggest problem with this game. If classes could be open in TS3, why not in TS4? It just brings more life to the game and the option should be there. There are way too many rabbitholes in the Sims game.

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I like it the way it is.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    Open classes in Sims 3 were okay for one class, then it was boring. I don't have University for Sims 4 yet. But I did for Sims 2. I actually preferred that I could just put it on super speed while they were in class and watch the dormies run around. I found that more interesting than watching class in Sims 3, plus it was faster. I assume I can do this in Sims 4.
    I rarely take the active careers in Sims 4 for the same reason, it's only fun once in a great while. Doing it over and over is boring.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • WorkFromHomeWorkFromHome Posts: 165 Member
    I don’t mind it not being open.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    It is what it is 🤷‍♀️
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    I find rabbit holes in the sims games to be appropriate for a lot of things.

With classes only being about an hour and a half long with them I don't see them being able to be implement much to be engaging. (With sims usually being late by 20 or 30 minutes not really much of a point). Same with S3 with the lectures. Raise your hand, sleep, or take notes. Not really what I would call enriching gameplay even if it was there. Got way too repetitive. Figured the organizations are more of a proper insert for them and you don't get penalized for not doing anything in them.

They're not gonna change it. Lot of other things I see them needing to improve on in that pack. Hainvng open classes just isn't one of them, but it is what it is with it.
    5vJrxmT.png