Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Voidcritter Issue

Is anyone else not getting the option to battle Voidcritters? I have 2 children on my lot, and BOTH children have a card in their inventory. They can both train Voidcritters just fine, but there is no "Battle Against" or whatever the specific interaction is called. I've repaired the game, took out all mods, deleted localthumbnailcache. The two kids aren't friends in case that matters. They've traded voidcritters though. Is my game bugged, or am I missing something? I've done extensive googling and haven't found anywhere ever mentioning being able to train voidcritters but not battle them. Can anyone shed any light on this? Am I missing a condition for the interaction to pop up?
Sims YouTube
Twitter
Gallery ID: jacechu06

Comments

• asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    I'm not sure because I dont often play with Voidcritters, but have you tried placing each child's game into the Voidcritter machine thing first, and then selecting battle against? I couldnt do anything with my voidcritters card until it had already been put in the machine, so I'm wondering if this is the same thing?
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I checked in my game just now and I can have them battle.
    Are you sure you removed all mods? Maybe try in a new save and see if it works.
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack