Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Servo Pregnant???

2...Next

Comments

• VyStarlitVyStarlit Posts: 74 Member
    LDraconis wrote: »
    Why is it assumed a bug? Human males are not biologically capable of getting pregnant in real life either. Presumably there is something involved in the process that compensates for that, quite possibly building a completely new womb just as a bird would build a nest. The only issue would be material. Humans regenerate (at least to the extent of normal healing) whereas servos does not seem to.

I think everyone thinks it's a bug since the developers said Servos don't get pregnant. So I'm pretty sure it wasn't on purpose, but since it's happened though might as well go with it.
  • angelluvbug82angelluvbug82 Posts: 78 Member
    My "female" servo just suddenly became pregnant from woohoo. I thought I had read female servos could not become pregnant but that male servos could cause pregnancy in female sims. BTW this servo has been in my family for over 6 generations now. She has never become pregnant before now and woohoos quite a bit, lol.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Oh Wow, you're so lucky angelluvbug82. I tried to get my Male Servo to impregnant his Lady Human but it never worked.
  • SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    This happened to me, with the alien pregnancy. Strange but true.
    banner.png
  • AuroraBoreallisAuroraBoreallis Posts: 108 Member
    edited June 2020
    So ... I have a male Servo (Twiki) ... He got abducted by aliens ... Lo and behold ... He came back pregnant ... LOL ... Love it ...
    Here are some pics ..

Twiki showing pregnancy buff
    Twiki-Prego.gif

Twiki maternity leave notification
    Maternity-Leave-Twiki.gif

Twiki going into labor message
    Twiki-In-Labor.gif

Twiki at the hospital
    Twiki-Hospital.gif

New Baby - Galexia
    Galexia-Smoak.gif

Dad & Baby
    Twiki-Galexia.gif

I am soo excited ... LOL ... So it is possible for Servo to have a baby ... hehe
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    Sounds a lot like the Borg finally have arrived in the Sims. Resistance is futile! XD
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    VyStarlit wrote: »
    @gothprincess4ever @AriaMad2 @iliekponiez

And he had the baby. I was so surprised he actually had her. I thought there would be some glitch where he was pregnant forever, but nope. The baby came. Here is his new daughter, Mesh.

ddl47p0-acbb2e88-365a-4c98-9ed3-00346853aae5.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzdkYTU2YTliLTNiYmEtNDViYy04OGQ0LWI3OWM0MjVjYTc5OFwvZGRsNDdwMC1hY2JiMmU4OC0zNjVhLTRjOTgtOWVkMy0wMDM0Njg1M2FhZTUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.ZL8FB1BFmUzPZDEHlhzynmBkQEICgZfQ5YZbT1XNGSg

@LDraconis - lol It does! Alien, robot hybrid raised with humans. Classic anime power move. hehehe

@VyStarlit surprised you didn't get the alien crib. It is so cool looking.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    Oh, I am totally going to set up alien abductions to happen as often as possible in any households with Servos now. ^_^
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 612 Member
    VyStarlit wrote: »
    Wrench loves the Dad life, but he's exhausted. Funnily enough, he has been working on his comedy skill. I guess he is preparing for Dad Jokes.

Also, I made a thread now to follow this family. So I'll be putting Mesh updates there. It's a lengthy thread since I wanted to summarize everything that has happened so far.

A Curious Life

Oh! I forgot to answer, but Wrench didn't have a baby bump though he kept rubbing his steel tummy.

Dad jokes are NOT funny. He would have to keep his comedy skill very low with a trait or other mod that can prevent skilling up.
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    Hm. Seems as if your Servo was used as a mechanical womb. Oi, I totally fear for our future.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • NicnacksNicnacks Posts: 27 Member
    My female servo fell pregnant, but I discovered that the "Risky woohoo" setting with MCCC doesn't exclude robots! Lesson learned.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Well it is the sims after all. I think its awesome. I want to try it B)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon