Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

looking for people to help me out wit buffs for Mod Trait creator

MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,752 Member
edited November 2019 in CAS Custom Content
I'm looking to remake- some traits and I need some people to help me out in 2 different ways.

What I need help with Part 1:
1) a person (or two or three) to help me figure out how to work the Mod constructor to make traits. (the only mod tutorials avaible are from the old version of it) and whoever decides to help me out must have a lot of patience w/ me.

Other Part I need help with (with an example)
I need people to help me figure out the buffs I need for the traits I want to re-make.

For example one of the traits I want to remake is Proper Trait I only have two maybe three things in mind for Proper Buffs)
1) loves tea (since my idea of a Proper person is Victorian British)
2)Neat (loves the house being in Neat condition)
3)Host/Hostess at their home with a party

6adMCGP.gif
Post edited by MadameLee on

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    This is the CAS thread and you may get a faster answer on Zerbu's discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/r9SrU9B
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,752 Member
    @Bananas_45 and they're telling me to use the Feb 2019 video and it's like trying to learn Greek for me
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    I'm sorry. But, I don't think you are going to find Mod answers in the Create A Sim thread.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,752 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    I'm sorry. But, I don't think you are going to find Mod answers in the Create A Sim thread.

@Bananas_45 I was also looking for creators to help me figure out correct buffs for the traits I want to re-create as well. Doesn't traits go under the Create-a-Sim category? But I couldn't write the entire thing in the title
    6adMCGP.gif