Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hi! I got a idea for the settings of TS4

Can we like get a option to turn off the seasons or make the seasons longer or shorter like in TS3 we had an option like that

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I miss being able to make the seasons longer.
    My sims have to keep going to the Weather Machine to advance & change back the current season.
    I wish they would make the seasons last three months.

• Options
    MaxieMixMaxieMix Posts: 194 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I miss being able to make the seasons longer.
    My sims have to keep going to the Weather Machine to advance & change back the current season.
    I wish they would make the seasons last three months.

I know right and i miss turning off the seasons and just playing it without seasons like TS3 base game

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Setting individual season length would be nice.
  • Options
    reiureyareiureya Posts: 80 Member
    uh you can lengthen the seasons to a degree through options already. Not sure where it is in the menu without having the game going, but there is an option section for that. You can't turn off the seasons, but with the weather machine, you can stop most weather.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    reiureya wrote: »
    uh you can lengthen the seasons to a degree through options already. Not sure where it is in the menu without having the game going, but there is an option section for that. You can't turn off the seasons, but with the weather machine, you can stop most weather.

I believe OP is talking about being able to set Winter as 3 days and Summer as 6 days, etc. You cannot be this specific with the options we currently have.
  • Options
    MaxieMixMaxieMix Posts: 194 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    reiureya wrote: »

I believe OP is talking about being able to set Winter as 3 days and Summer as 6 days, etc. You cannot be this specific with the options we currently have.

And I also miss my plants not getting strucked by lightning every 10 seconds